Chapter 18: Warmth With Coldness

Fanart ( ctto )
I put in coldness bc Yoongi
For Warmth, you're going to find out in this chapter
----

Unknown

"Fuck you" he said before slamming it shut. He threw it into his secure storage, not too hard though, and slammed it shut.

"Fuck my life, fuck this, fuck that, fuck Yoongi, fuck Master, fuck my face, fuck me, fuck you, fuck everything" (me when I get a crump lmao)

Jimin was so sick of this. As soon as he reached he falls and had to restart from scratch. A light bulb suddenly lighted in his head.

The documents.

If he can hack into Master's FAM device, he could receive all the information he wanted and needed. But he had to go back to Yoongi. Which he didn't like. Although Yoongi was understanding, he was a bit cold. But it was worth it. He quickly went on his FAM, of course going on incognito before searching.

www.ingram.com
Page not found.

Do you mean Instagram ?

"Oh yes that's it you bitch"

He clicked on it and quickly signed up.

Username: Cheeseskrist_PJM
Password: kookiescum
Email: youstillhaventcumyetjjk@fam.inst.com

He smirked at his email address. It was too hot to even make him turned on.

Bio:
A gay bitch, I'm Jesus Christ.

In Jungkook's wonderful sex life.

Link:

www.jeonjungkookscumland.co.kr

"Oh damn I'm horny" he said, slowly taking off his pants and boxers and started stroking himself.

"I can't do this"

He took the device and pictured his hard cock and posted it on Instagram.

/his cock picture bc ofc I won't post it/

My acc got me like
Fuck
I'm horny for Jungkook
Help me

"

Oh shit"

What have I done.

He then remembered why had he made this horny account.

Min Yoongi.

He quickly searched for Yoongi's account.

He saw his picture and smiled. He liked it because he really did like it. He followed Yoongi's account and asked for a follow back. In a matter of seconds, his phone beeped and Yoongi had followed him. He went on the Direct Messages and started writing to him.

Cheeseskrist_PJM;
Hi bitch it's Chimchim

minsugaisswag;
I knew you will text me, missed me already?

Cheeseskrist_PJM;
No bitch, I just wanted to know how to hack

minsugaisswag;
Easy, ask a hacker

Cheeseskrist_PJM;
But you are a hacker

minsugaisswag;
But I asked a hacker

Cheeseskrist_PJM;
Fuck you

minsugaisswag;
Horny ass

Jimin blocked Yoongi as soon as he saw a like notification of his post and closed his FAM. He decided he needed to see Jungkook. It's been a while...

Jungkook was freezing from the chilly breeze, he sneezed and coughed.

Jimin it's been days.

"Jimin?"

No answer.

He sat down and cried. He missed Jimin so much. Just because they broke up it didn't mean (sorry but my heart hurts rn from writing this paragraph) they couldn't see each other. All he wanted in life was Jimin. He started crying harder until...

"Jungkook?"

A sound of crashing and fast paces rushed to him. He looked behind him to find what he wanted.

Park Jimin.

He tangled his fingers around the gaps looking at Jimin in the eye. The eyes he wanted to meet all these days. The body he wanted to see, the boy he's eagerly in love with. A tear escaped his eye.

"I wish I can hug you right now"

"I need your warmth"

"But we can't"

"You always say that, but we always can" Jungkook said before falling from the coldness he was getting, "Jimin I'm so cold.."

That was enough for Jimin to jump over the fence and hug Jungkook tightly. Jungkook smiled into Jimin's warmth. He felt safe now. Jimin's embrace was the perfect guarding to him.

"I feel warm"

"This is love"

"Is love divided into many parts?"

"Yes Jungkook"

"So it's called a Love Division?"

"Yes, a Love Division"

---
THIS IS A HINT THAT THE ENDING IS COMING
FUCK
TRIPLE UPDATE HEHE ♡