Chapter 25: Unstoppable Demon

NOW3 pics are amazing. Look at that Jikook moment
This story is ending in 2 chapters
-----
Jimin had a plan in mind. He was going to get Jungkook back together with Taehyung. He took Jungkook back to the place where Taehyung was. Surprisingly, Taehyung was the one who rushed to Jungkook and hugged him tight. Tears were rolling down his cheeks harder than earlier.

"I thought I lost you" Taehyung said in between cries and sniffs. Jungkook gulped back his tears as he was close to letting them fall. Jimin was confused.

"So this is what friends are...people who has a lifetime promise, to not leave each other" Jimin mumbled to himself then giving a smile to the two. After all best friends were there for each other in all their times.

"I'm sorry, Taehyung"

"It's okay"

They faced happy Jimin and chuckled.

"You got someone to go to, I'll just be walking back to the dorm~" Taehyung said before he walked away, lightly pushing Jungkook to Jimin. Jungkook spread his arms as Jimin ran to hug him.

"I fucking love you so much"

"So you love an asshole?"

"Jungkook I'm sorry..."

"It's okay, there's no one that is close and doesn't swear at each other"

Jimin moved back a little, his arms still wrapping Jungkook's neck, then kissed him. That soft kiss Jimin planned turned out to be passionate. Tongues fighting until Jimin gave up making Jungkook explore it. Only that session broke when Jimin pulled away and gasped for air.

"Jungkook! The Kim's will see us"

"Do I look like I care~?"

"Jungkook"

"Fine"

Jungkook said before carrying Jimin and taking him to a small abandoned alley. They continued their make out session until Jungkook kept pulled out a collection of papers.

"I was masturbating and as soon as I came, the print job you wanted was printed~"

"Oh fuck! Jungkook I love you so much! Thank you~"

"But why do you need these?"

"To save us"

Jungkook distanced himself a bit but then got closer to Jimin.

"Read it out"

"It says he was a Jeon traitor like you, a traitor and since he was from the Jeon's it's evident why he likes you guys the most. (Dont worry it's not what you're thinking) And this is...surprisingly a police report? For running away, where the police existed and not the guards...those days"

"He's so fucking old"

"But what if he was a Kim and not a Jeon?"

"What the fuck are you guys doing here?" A voice said and Jimin quickly hid the paper behind his back. Thankfully it was just Yoongi.

"Jimin! I spoke to him!"

"Really? How?"

"You know the Jung Leader? That's him!"

"Oh he's pretty cute" Jimin chuckled as Jungkook hit him softly.

"His name is Jung Hoseok, I started speaking with him as in a conversation. I can't believe this i feel so thankful to live this life"

"Does he seem happy around you?"

"I guess...?"

"He might already like you"