Chapter 17: To Discover Is Hard But Easy

Beware of what's going to happen.
Don't worry, Yoonmin isn't going to happen in this fic
This is jikook
But something will make u tear up bc It was so cute I died while writing it.
Good luck.
-----

"I see" Yoongi said with a smile.

"Who do you like?"

"There was this Korean boy..I kept seeing him in the Institute, he has fluffy hair. I wanted to go to him and kiss him because he's so cute and enthusiastic. Something I don't have, energy"

"Is he a Min?"

"Damn our boys don't have anyone as good looking as me"

"Yea yea"

"How did you fall in love?"

"Jungkook was so charming, we became friends when he caught me crying near the fence. I really wanted to be executed from being caught in the illegal area..life was painful. I had no mother and an abusive father."

"Tell me everything about that day"

"Okay..

◇ Jimin is speaking his memory ◇

The little boy kept shrieking words like "Kill me!" "Chop me off" "Hunt me down" "I want to die!" In the illegal area. He wasn't supposed to be there since he could see the Jeon's but he didn't care. He wanted to be caught and dead.

"Why are you here? Why are you crying?"

He's been caught.

He started crying harder. He knew the slight pain before death. He cried out before the pain.

"Come on! Tell Master to execute me! I want to die!"

"I won't"

Jimin stopped crying.

"I won't let them kill you, everyone has a right to cry and this area is the only place where no one is around"

"But why are you here?"

"To cry" the other boy said before burying his head in his legs and started wetting his trousers.

"What happened to you?"

"My mother died"

"How?"

"She's been sick, she waited for father to come back but he never did. She only ate half a spoon a day and a glass of water..she was sick. She died"

"My mother died too"

"Can I ask you, how?"

"I caught my father hitting her for the last time before she fell down and her heart stopped from a sudden stroke. She was in too much pain."

"We're similar"

"Only that you're father isn't abusive to you"