☆Chapter one

(Y/n) POV.
___________________
I stand beside my mother, helping her cut the pears into individual slits.

I smile as I cut, then look up to my mother.

"Do you think they'll like it?" I asked, obviously meaning the pears that we cut.

She nodded her head, giving me a happy smile.

"Of course they will! They are your brothers after all," I smile falsely, itching the back of my neck.

I just let it slide and continue to cut, until the knife caught my finger.

It bled slowly, thankfully giving me enough time to put a paper towel on it.

My mother noticed what I was doing and asked
"Sweetie, did you cut your finger again?" I nodded my head slowly, blushing lightly.

I'm always so clumsy, but that's okay.

People say I'm cute when I am..

After a bit, my mom told one of my brothers to go help me with my cut-open finger.

I sat on the closed lid toilet slightly, keeping the paper towel on my finger.

I look around the bathroom, but then jump and look to the door. It was Choromatsu.

I sigh happily. Choro always knows how to fix something!

Except for his masterbation problem..

I snap out of my thoughts and smile to him, seeing his face grow a soft red.

My brothers are always so silly with their cute blushy faces.

"S-so.. You cut your finger, correct?" He asked, grabbing out some medicine and wrapping.

I nodded my head, taking the paper towel off of my finger to show him my cut.

"Oh, you got yourself bad this time, huh," He smiled to me timidly.

I nodded my head smoothly.
"Mhm.. I was helping mom cutting pears to give you guys-(・・;)" I stop myself from saying the rest.

Just ruined the surprise..

Go you (Y/n).

Choro looked to me with glinting eyes.
"P-pears?" I nod my head slowly.

Choromatsu then poured some of the medicine onto a cotton ball.

"This will sting, okay?" I nod my head, biting on my lip from the sting.

He finally took it away, making me less cringy.

He smiled to me softly, then wrapped my finger with the green wrapping.

I smile to the wrapping over my finger.

It was like Choromatsu's 'color'.

I moved my finger slightly, standing up from the toilet.

I hugged Choro softly and said
"Thank you big brother.." He didn't hug back at first, surprised from me hugging him, but then soon rubbed my back softly with a dopy smooth smile.

"N-no problem.. Little sister.." I smile to him silly, then step away, leaving the bathroom and held the door open for him.

We walk out together, entering the living room were the rest of my brothers were gobbling pears.

Choromatsu quickly dived down, grabbing some pears for himself.

"You said you would save me some!" Jyushimatsu yelled back in his usual loud happy voice with wiggly arms.

"Who said that?" Choro sighed angrily, eating his pears quickly. At least I know they liked them (-◇-;).

I then went over to the pink hand chair, sitting down and picked up a book from the ground beside me I saved from earlier.

It got quiet a bit after I started to read.

I lifted my head slowly above the book, noticing the boys looking to me.

I bookmark the place I was reading, then set the book down.

"Yes?" I asked. Toddy then giggled lightly and said,
"We saved you some pears if you want! We thought we could give you something for always taking care of us," Oso then said after that,
"Yeah, so since your always doing stuff for us, we could give you some of our pears!" Toddy then murmured
"I literally just said that you NEET.." I giggled at the two.

if they only knew I cut those with mom... (*゚▽゚;)

I smile to him slightly and nod my head.

"I would love some(^ν^)!" I walk over to them, sitting between Ichi and Kara as they watched me.

I took out a pear from the bowel, then bit into it and immediately loved the delicious taste.

My smile became happy and wobbly, licking me lips slightly
"It's good~.." I cooed.

Karamatsu then said,
"Not as good as your beautiful pure heart-" He was immediately being choked with a shoelace.

I just giggle as Ichimatsu choked the poor guy.

I began to eat the rest of the pears, then said,
"Thank you big brothers.. I love you!" I say happily, hugging each and every one of them.

Kara letting it happen, with a kind pat on my shoulder.

Choro blushing madly, but soon rubbing my back.

Oso just hugging back happily.

Todo hugging me back, holding me close.

Jyushi, who was jumping up and down happily.

And finally Ichi, who actually and genially hugged back. ( ' ▽ ' )

My brothers are all great! Each and every one of them.. Even if they are NEETs, I love them all the same!♡