☆Chapter nine

Well shit idk where I'm going with this story at all but I'm gonna keep going WOO

And fuck me schools this morning and I still haven't slept yet I'm a horrible person lmao

Imoto: sister
Nii-san: brother
ーーーーーーーーーーーーー

Today was a nice day at work.

I didn't do too much, and there wasn't that many customers..

Also I did get a great pay check as well..

Heh..

What to spend?~

Maybe I could buy myself some new clothes?

Or maybe snacks..

God I could go for some Melon pans and Dangos right now..

I hum to myself in thought walking down the street to the store.

I'll just buy both then!

I smiled to myself, my pearly whites shining as I walked to the convenience store first and entered.

I looked around for a bit and eventually found all my sweet, fattening desires and walked to the cash register, smiling as I bought all my sweet things.

I sighed, looking to the back of the store where the drinks were for a moment and widened my eyes when I saw one of my brothers.

"Choromatsu nii-san?" I asked, getting my bags from the man at the register and walked over to my brother, who jumped when I called his name.

I came closer and tilted him head.

"What are you doing here? I thought you ran out of money?" I asked, tugging at his arm gently.

"Ah- well I uh- Osomatsu nii-san wanted some drinks and he kept whining to me how he'll die if he doesn't get them.. I hated it so I have to buy it for him.. With his money, so don't worry imoto." He said to me, then patted my back gently.

I nodded my head and said, "I'll just walk home with you then." And smiled to him softly.

"Aaa, by the way, I'm gonna go to the store tomorrow and buy some gold fish food and get a better bowl and some decorations for my two fishes. Would you like to come? I'm planning on being Jyushimatsu nii-san since there's other animals... Also Ichimatsu nii-San for the kittens and cats since they let you hold them there.." I said, smiling to Choromatsu.

He nodded his head.

"Alright then, I'll go." He said, giving me a froggy smile.

I smiled back.

"I wanna share with you my Melon pans then, I'm sure you love them right? We can have them after I make dinner with mamma!" I said, making him blush and nod his head again.

He eventually picked out the beer and went to the register, then bought it and walked out of the convenience store with me.

As we walked, I blew on my cold hands.

It was getting even deeper into winter now..

All This cold air is amazing though, I love winter..

And spring because of the Sakura petals and it's not as busy as the day since all the kids go to school..

I also like fall because of the leaves and I can wear Todomatsu's clothes and have an excuse!

All his clothes look great and baggy on me..