☆Chapter two

Just so all of you know, those story will always be in your Pov. (^ν^)

Onii-San: brother
Imoto: sister
Domo Arigatozaimashita: thank you so much
Mondainai: no problem
Ojo: princess
Oji: prince
Gomen'nasai: sorry
Itadakmasu: let's eat
(And if you could, stop commenting about It pls, I make mistakes I'm not from Japan)

I walked pass my brothers to the door, jumping slightly when Totty tapped my shoulder.

I turned around and smiled to the male.

"Hi Totty, ( *`ω')" I said with a soft giggle, pulling the ends of my shorts down slightly since I could feel my thighs rubbing together.

I do not want a rash for this walk.

"Where are you going (Y/N)??" He asked in his bubbly voice, giving his cute smile to me.

"Oh, just a walk to the store, and maybe around town." I answered, leaning foot to foot.

He nodded his head.

"Okay! Have fun, (Y/N)-chan~" he cooed, smiling to me as he went back to his spot and continued to scroll through his phone and showed cute Neko's to Ichi.

I smiled and stepped out of the door, sighing softly as I walked down the steps and then the block.

After a bit, I finally made it to the store.

I bought the few things I needed, like carrots, peas, other fruits and vegetables for my mama.

We've been needing them lately since all the guys ever eat is sweets and unhealthy food.

Karamatsu eats them though...

Probably because he wants to look hot for his Karamatsu girls!

He tells me all about them.. And how they call him handsome and amazing!

My onii-San is so cool! ( ̄▽ ̄)

Anyway, I continue walking down the street, deciding to go down the bridge for once since I haven't in a while.

I was surprised when I saw Karamatsu Onii-San looking over the bridge side with his cool glasses on.

I thought Ichi broke those..

He must have extra just incase!(^ν^)

I walk down the bridge, more like skipping, and tap on my onii-sans shoulder.

"Ah~ another Karamatsu gi-" he widened his eyes when he turned around and saw me.

"Hi Karamatsu Onii-San~( ' ▽ ' )ノ" I smile, my eyes closed as I tilted my head.

"Oh my, my, my.. (Y/N) imoto.. What are you doing, carrying these bags all alone?" He asked me with his smooth tone.

"Just bringing them back home for dinner tonight. Mama said that she's making stir-fry- don't tell Onii-sans please.. It was supposed to be a secret.. (-。-;" there I go again, spilling my secrets.

Oh the joy of being such a forgetful person. ヽ(;▽;)ノ

"Of course I wouldn't, my little Imoto.." Karamatsu said, brushing some hair out of me face.

I blushed and smiled.

"Domo Arigatozaimashita~ onii-San~" (thank you so much) I cooed, hugging him softly.

I felt him freeze for a moment, but eventually wrap his arm around me.

"Mondainai, (y/n) Imoto." He said, patting my shoulder and looked down to me.