☆Chapter five

Imoto: Sister
Nii-san: Brother

ーーーーーーーーーーーーー

I sighed boredly, laying on the couch with my head on totty's lap.

"tottyy~ I'm bored.." I whined, squirming in my place.

He just looked to me and smiled, twirling a finger through my hair.

"Well, what do you want to do then Imoto?" He asked softly.

"Uhh.. I am sort of hungry.." I murmured, stretching and arching my back with a sigh.

"Well, why don't we go out and buy lunch together?" He asked, smiling down to me.

I nodded my head and sat up, then said, "I'll go change then," I smiled, getting up and went to the bedroom were me and my brothers sleep.

I then went to /my/ drawer and got out a nice light (Y/C) sweater, and a long black sun dress that went down to my ankles.

I wanted to were something that wouldn't show too much, since it's been getting colder lately.

I then sighed happily, then turned around and grabbed my hand bag with my phone and wallet inside, knowing I would probably pay for lunch.

Totty always says he would pay but..

It never turns out that way. ( ̄^ ̄)

I then went back to the living room, totty now standing by the door.

I walked to him and said,
"Let's go nii-San!"

He nodded his head, then held my hand.

I smiled, laying my head on his shoulder as he walked out.

We soon enough found a nice little restaurant.

We were led to our table, and sat down in our seats.

I was going to sit on the opposite side of the seat from todo, but he pulled me into his side of the booth we were sitting in.

I smiled when he did, and then started to look through the menu.

"What are you getting (Y/N) Imoto?" He asked sweetly, looking into my menu.

We really had no boundaries to touching for some reason.

"I'm getting this," I smiled, pointing to my meal.

"Oh~ I'm getting this. It's just noodles but I heard they taste great here~" he smiled, pointing to the special on his menu.

I nodded my head. "Oo~ that looks good." I smiled, looking back to my menu.

After a bit, the waiter came back. "Have you decided, miss?" He asked.

I smiled and then pointed on my menu, "I would like the (F/F), and can I get a (F/D)," I said.

He nodded his head, then looked to totty.

"And what would you like?" He asked, sounding like he lost complete interest.

Todomatsu then said, "the noodle special please, and just a water," he smiled.

The waiter then looked to me and smiled.

"I'll get those orders right out," he said, then placed a piece of paper on the table and left.

I picked it up and found a number.

"What's that, Imoto?-" totty asked, snaching the paper from my hand.

He widened his eyes, crumbling up the paper and then it behind us.

"Ah~ it was just some numbers written on a paper, such a sad note." Totty said, waving what he did off.

I looked to him and smiled.

"I wasn't going to consider it anyways. People need to be strait forward if they want to be my friend." I smiled, looking to Todomatsu.

"F-friend?" He asked.

I nodded my head.

"Yeah?" I said, seeing him just hold me closer to his side.

Soon enough, the waiter came back, seeing how close we are now.

"Hm, well here are your drinks and food.." He said, placing it in front of us.

"So, did you like the number?" He asked.

I just laughed and then said
"Sorry, but I don't think I did." I saw him widen his eyes and walk away.

Me and totty just giggle with each other.

I then began to eat, todomatsu eating with me too.

"Does yours taste good nii-San?" I asked softly, looking to his noddles that he ate.

"It taste great, how is yours?" He asked, his hand on my thigh as we ate.

"Mines wonderful~" I smiled, laying my head on his shoulder.

He nodded his head.

"That's good~ at least this wasn't a waist," he smiled.

I nodded my head, then saw him get out his phone.

He took a selfie with me, i not refusing at all.

He then went to an editor app and covered my face with a cute sticker.

"I know you don't like showing your face on social media, so I got this all for you. Don't you think it's cute?~" he smiled.

I nodded my head.

"Thank you nii-san~" I smiled, seeing him wink at me and post it on Instagram.

After a bit, we finally findings our meals and paid.

Luckily we didn't have any trouble with that waiter guy~ ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ

We soon enough got home, seeing everyone else was their.

"Hey (Y/N) Imoto!" They all said, not saying anything about totty.

"Hi hi~( ̄▽ ̄)♡" I smiled, waving softly as I sat my hand bag down and went to the bedroom.

I changed into short-shorts and a (F/C) sweatshirt.

I walked back into the living room were everyone was, and sat with totty, laying my head on his lap with a smile.

"I'm so tired..." I yawned, rubbing my stomach.

"And full.." My brothers looked to me.

Apparently my shirt rolled up a bit when I rubbed my stomach.

"She looks so soft!" Jyushi yelled, coming over and poked my bloated tummy.

I turned my body around, then murmured,
"I'm bloated.." And slowly started to fall asleep.

Totty petted my head softly, then sighed gently.

"Such a sweet little sister.." He murmured, then said, "good night, Imoto.."