☆Chapter six

Thank you for 666 reads 🌚

It's more now but what ever I'm still happy so
ーーーーーーーーーーーーー
Nii-San - Brother
Imoto - sister
ーーーーーーーーーーーーー

Today was quiet boring..

There was literally nothing to do except for look through my phone and just see if anyone actually texted me or not.

I sigh as I laid my phone down on my chest and looked up to the ceiling, then crossed one leg over the other and rolled onto my stomach.

"Boring.. Boring.. Boring.." I repeated to myself over and over again.

I sighed, then let out a small noise when Osomatsu flopped right down beside me.

"What you doin' Imoto?" He asked, twirling a finger through my hair.

"Just looking at my phone.. Doing nothing basically.. Everything is so tiering and boring today.." I grumbled out, sighing as I felt Osomatsu pull me into his chest.

"It's cool, you can just laze around with me all day," he said, giving his signature grin.

I nodded my head.

"Yeah, that sounds nice I guess.." I murmured, then lifted my head to look at him.

"Osomatsu nii-San.. Why don't you like going out that much?" I asked, feeling him tense up to that question.

"Well.. I really don't see why I have to go out. I'm not looking for a job, I have enough food here, I can sleep here all I want, and I get free care by my brothers, you, and my parents. That's way better than going out of you ask me!" He said, patting my back.

I nodded my head, then said, "well.. You won't make money then, right? Where do you get money from anyways?.." He chuckled and looked to the side.

"You do have a nice packed wallet.." I widened my eyes and got off of him.

"You.. You're stealing from me!" I said, furrowing my eyebrows at him.

"Well you have so much that-" I interrupted him, "you know I'm helping mom and dad pay for this house and food right? I need that money Osomatsu Nii-San, I don't use it all the time for myself, I save it up for everyone.." At the end I started to tear up, making my brother get up and come closer.

"Look.. I'm sorry (Y/N) Imoto.. I didn't know that.." He said softly, running his hand through my hair and wiped my small tiny tears away.

"It.. It still doesn't give you the right t-to steal from me.." I said, then stood up.

"I'm... I'm gonna go take a nap.." I said, leaving him there and went to the extra room with a couch inside.

I went to the closet and got out a blanket and a pillow, smelling it and smiled.

"It smells light Karamatsu nii-San.." I said softly, then went over to the couch and put the pillow down.

I then laid down, my face smushing into the pillow and the couch with the blanket cradling my body tightly.

I sighed, closing my eyes and then soon fell asleep.

A couple hours later, I wake up and felt a light shove on my shoulder.

I yawned and slowly sat up, wiping my eyes and looked up to see Choromatsu.

"You usually don't take naps.. Is something wrong?" He asked me, giving his froggy smile.

"Well.. I just learned that Osomatsu was stealing my money.." I said softly, looking down.

"Ah.. It's okay (Y/N) Imoto.. I'm sure he feels bad now. When I came in he was slumping on the couch.. Anyways, it's time for dinner." He said, patting my head and then left the room.

"I slept that long?.." I asked myself, sighing and then out the Karamatsu smelling blanket and pillow back into the closet had dusted myself off.

I then walked out of the room, shutting the slide door and went into the living room.

I sat in the middle of totty and Karamatsu, feeling everyone's eyes on me.

"What?.." I asked, looking around to everyone.

"Were you.. Crying?" Todomatsu asked.

I widened my eyes when Karamatsu pulled me into his chest and hugged me close.

"Please my darling, tell Karamatsu nii-San what has troubled you to tears.." He said, closing his eyes as I looked up to him.

I then looked to Osomatsu and smile up at Karamatsu.

"My eyes just tear up when I yawn.. I-it's okay," I said, standing up and said, "I'm not that hungry anyways, I'll just go get the futon ready.." Then left before any of them could say anything to me about what happened and why I left.

I sighed as I rolled out the futon and laid down the giant blanket, placing all the pillows down in the right place.

"I left my phone in the living room.." I groan, smushing my face into the pillow.

"But.. I can look through Choromatsu nii-sans Nyaa-chan collecting.." I smirked slightly and hummed as I went over to the closet and saw a box.

I looked through the box and found a phone and ear plugs?

What is this?.. Choromatsu nii-San?~ ψ(`∇')ψ

I chuckled and put the ear phones into my ear and started the sounds.

I blushed deeply when I heard Nyaa-chan moaning and groaning.

I took the ear phones out and stopped the video.

"Choromatsu nii-San.. What have you been listening to.." I chuckled slightly.

I put the earbuds and phone away, then just searched through the rest of his box.

Soon enough, I smirked as I pulled out a Nyaa-chan body pillow.

It was pretty soft..

"I could sleep with this myself.." I mumbled.

I widened my eyes when I heard someone come in. I stuffed everything away and shut the closet, looking back and saw it was Osomatsu.

"H-hi.." I said softly, looking to the side.

He looked at me and came closer, then hugged me slowly.

"This is awkward but uh.. I'm.. Im sorry for stealing your money.. I should have asked first.." He said.

I smiled softly, hugging him back a bit and said, "it's alright.. I forgive you.."

He looked to me and asked, "really?.." Making me nod my head.

"Of course.. I could never keep a grudge against you nii-San.." He smiled to me and patted my back then slowly pulled away.

"Alright.. Hey, on Monday me and the guys are going to the movies.. You wanna come?" He asked.

I nodded my head.

"I would love that." He nodded his head and rubbed his finger under his nose.

"I left your dinner plate in the fridge, so you can have that if you want." He said, making me nod my head.

"Alright, thank you.." I said, hugging him once last time before saying, "I love you Osomatsu nii-San."

He smiled fondly and said, "I love you too, (Y/N) imoto.." He then left the room, now brighter than before.

I then went and put on my nice night clothes.

I then laid down in my normal spot, which was beside Ichimatsu at the end.

"Nighty night.." I mumbled, closing my eyes and soon fell asleep, completely calm and happy now.