☆Chapter eight

I have story block so this is gonna be 'short' I guess. About 1000 words is all I'll put, I'm pretty tired too ugh. ALSO GO FOLLOW MY BLMATSU ACCOUNT ON INSTAGRAM ITS @/Icanshoyotheworld, @/sennasenpai, and @/mmm.jungkook) #selfpromotingisokay

Onii-san- brother
Imoto-sister

ーーーーーーーーーーーー
As me and my brothers finally got to the fair, I blew into my palms to warm them up.

I finished my hot chocolate a while ago, so Jyuhsimatsu threw my cup away for me.

What a sweet heart ( ̄▽ ̄)

I walked up the steps into the fairs 'entry way' where others where crowded.

I was safe though, since my brothers where circling me like sharks..

Except like I would be the sugar daddy of sharks duh.

... Don't ask why.

I sigh to myself and nuzzle my nose further into my nii-san's, Choromatsu's, plaid green scarf.

It was nice, but I prefer the color (f/c) more.

I wish I brought a backpack or something to put my things in..

That would have probably been the smarter thing to do..

But what ever, it wasn't my fault.

As me and my brothers walk further into the fair, I notice /so/ many games to play.

We have to do those first.

Seriously, the only other thing here was a Farris wheel..

Well that blows I guess..

Couldn't hey have done this in the summer? (It's gonna be winter shut up)

I looked around, now holding Karamatsu's and Todomatsu's hands.

I didn't want to get lost, even if I was in the middle.

Also, free hand warmers so I'm not complaining.

I looked up into the slight, grayish sky, smiling to myself softly.

I looked to all the games I could play, eventually picking one that included darts.

I paid for my turn, trying to pop my first ballon but failed.

Why did you have to do this to me you shit of the world dart.

Karamatsu surprised me a little when he put his hand on my shoulder, taking a dart as easily aimed it at a balloon and popped it.

I gave all the darts to him, making him let out a 'heh~' and started to aim and hit over and over again.

Now I got myself a big Gudetama to sleep with at night.

Just like Choromatsu's body pillow..

Nice memories. ('∀`)

"Thank you Karamatsu nii-San.. I really love it." I said, smiling to
the male and kissed his cheek.

Karamatsu chuckled, patting my shoulder softly. "It's nothing, my imoto. Just remember that practice makes perfect.." He said.

I nodded my head to his words, seeing everyone else cringe while I Just shrugged my shoulders at them.

I didn't see anything wrong with how he talks..

Kind of.

but it didn't annoy me as much as them.

We soon enough found another game, which was just throwing white little /fake/ ping-Pom balls into cups and not let them fall out.

I smiled to myself, then saw Totty steal the balls from me and threw them all, making it in each one.

I stood there amazed, then clapped for him quickly.

He looked to me and waved his hand, widening his eyes when he was brought two gold fish.

"G-gold fish?- I thought it would be a to-" I immediately interrupted him and took the two plastic bags of fish and smiled, then kissed each of the bags.

I do not care about sanitary precautions when it comes to having my own babies.

"You shall be named Eli.. And you.. Nozomi.." I smiled at the names, then saw a game where they where you played for baskets.

"Choromatsu, could you please~ win me a basket?" I asked, making a pouty face.

He blushed and breathed out a 'r-right on it..', then pulled Osomatsu with him to win the basket.

Soon enough, he came back with a (f/c) basket.

I smiled and placed the two plastic bags with one fish in each inside.

"They'll be my new best friends.. My companions." I said to myself, starting to walk around again.

Soon enough, I got to the Farris wheel.

"It can only fit two at a time.." I said softly.

The guys all immediately started to grab at my shoulders.

"P-pick me imoto!" Choromatsu said.

"Pick me, my dearest imoto," Karamatsu said

"Pft- (y/n) you totally don't wanna ride with these idiots- go with me!" He commented

"... Go with me.." Ichi mumbled, looking to the side.

"Come on imoto~ don't you what your nii-San Todomatsu to ride with you~" he said.

"PICK ME!" Jyushi yelled.

I snapped out of my trance.

"Huh?.. I was going by myself?" I said, smiling then handed Choromatsu my basket and gave the man standing at the entry two dollars.

I got on my cart, noticing there was another girl there and immediately started talking to her.

Gotta love me a nice pair of melons.

My brothers stood astonished, just watching me ride two times with this girl.

I got her number, and I know her cats name.

All the things you can do in about 15 minuets is amazing.

I soon enough got off and said my goodbyes, going to Choromatsu and took my basket.

"So, are you going on the Farris wheel?" I asked, tilting my head as I looked to them.

"Ah.. Hello?" I asked, snapping my fingers in front of Osomatsu's face and laughed out when they all just jumped in surprise.

"Ah- no.. Let's go home guys." Osomatsu said, making me nod my head and start walking with them.

"Thank you all for taking me out.. I really appreciate it.." I smiled, giving them all a small hug and started to walk with them all now behind me.

"How did we get such an innocent, sweet sister?.." Karamatsu asked, the others shrugging their shoulders.

"God must have sacrificed someone for us to have this.." Osomatsu commented.

Only if they knew the sin.. 🌚