☆Chapter four

Nii-San: brother
Imoto: sister
Arigatozaimashita: thank you
Yoiichinchiwo: have a nice day

ーーーーーーーーーーーーー
I sigh and roll over in the futon.

I knock into Jyushi, since I change spots every night.

I groan and sit up, rubbing my eyes and slowly and wobbly stood.

I then walk over to my drawer and grab out my work uniform.

I then go to the bathroom, since the guys have been going crazy everytime I change in front of them.

I have such silly brothers. ( ' ▽ ' )

I then throw off my clothes, starting the warm water in the tub.

I waited for the tub to fill, then I put in a bath bomb.

I slowly got into the water, sighing in relief as I did.

"Mm~" I giggled slowly, relaxing back as I held my hair up.

I hum slowly, then soon enough peeked open my eye when I looked to the door.

"(Y/N) imoto! Can I come in!?" Jyushimatsu yelled/asked through the door.

"Of course you can Jyushimatsu Nii-San," I said softly.

Jyushimatsu then opened the door and looked to me, a giant blush growing on his face.

"I-Imoto!" He blushed, turning to the sink and started to brush his teeth widely.

I giggled and relaxed deeper, the fizz from the bath bomb covering my chest.

"Ahh~ that was nice~" I cooed, then slowly stood up.

Jyushimatsu looked to me, soon having a raging boner.

I turned to him, covering my breast and other area with my hands.

"Hm? Onii-San.. Why are you-" I widened my eyes when he shrieked and ran out of the bathroom.

I sigh and drop my arms, then slowly get out of the tub and dry myself off.

I then brush out my (H/L) and pucker my lips, making Boring popping noises with them.

I then put on my underwear and bra, slipping on my work shirt and shorts.

I work at a nice bakery shop in town, it's actually the most popular one!

I'm so lucky~('∀`=)

I then pick up my work beanie and put it on my head, smiling at the (F/C).

I then brush my teeth, finishing quickly and licked over my pearly whites.

I smile and then fix the little strands of hair that stood out, then skipped out o the bathroom, humming a soft tune.

I stopped in my tracks when I looked to my brothers staring at me.

"Mhm?" I then turned toward them, tilting my head out of confusion.

"You.. Have a job?!" They all asked at the same time.

I flinched at their voice and nodded my head then asked
"Why is it important I have one?.. I just have one to pay for myself and you all." I smile.

They look to me and blushed, Jyushi standing up and ran over to me.

"Imoto! You're too hot to have a job!" He yelled.

I giggle at him and pat his chest softly.

"Arigatozaimashita~.. But you have to remember, I'm paying for you all basically. I help mom a lot with home on my days off- and I also pay for food and other things sometimes. If I didn't have this job, we all would Probably be starving," I smile through all of my words, then kiss Jyushi's forehead.