☆Chapter seven

Comments are my best friends omg. And don't worry guys, this isn't incest (even if it seems like it no) so just calm your little fappy asses down 👌
ーーーーーーーーーーーーー
Imoto- Sister
Nii-San- brother
ーーーーーーーーーーーーー
I woke up early today, mainly because it was the day Osomatsu nii-San was taking me to the fair with the rest of my brothers!

Even though..

I kind of fell back asleep after I got up- but never mind that!

I groaned and got up, slugging my way over to my drawer and quickly changed into a long sleeved sweater with a crown in the middle.

I know I don't seem like this type of person but..

I really am the queen.

I smiled, then slipped up some long shorts, a bit longer than Jyushimatsu's but were tighter to my skin.

I sighed, going to the bathroom.

I almost slipped and fell because I look so terrible today..

Pffft- I do not..

Maybe.. Shut up.

I then brushed out my hair, stretching my back and then brushed my teeth slowly since today I was being particularly lazy.

Who isn't though?

I yawned and looked to my face, waving my hand down and didn't put on any make up.

"Fairs are always sweaty.. I don't want to be dripping foundation by the time I leave.." I mumbled, sniffing and then went back out of the bathroom and yawned again.

I walked to the livingroom, seeing everyone there in their jumpsuits.

Was I late for something?

"We decided we might as well match each other today if we're going out." Osomatsu said, sitting up and looking to me.

Everything this morning I did to wear something that looked good was ruined.

"I'll just go.. Put mine on then." I said, smiling then went back to the bedroom, undressing and slipping on a wight shirt and my jumper, then zipped it up to a nice way.

I nodded my head at myself and then went back into the livingroom, sitting down on the couch beside Ichimatsu and watched what he was doing.

Are those Karamatsu's new glasses?..

Ichimatsu's done this 50 times now.

I then reached over slowly and some how got the glasses from Ichimatsu.

He just looked to me as I stood up and placed them on my second oldest brothers eyes.

He let out a 'heh', making me smile and go back to my spot.

Ichimatsu was just starting me now like, 'how.' I looked to him and snapped my fingers in front of his eyes, making him flinch
and look back down to his cat.

I just smiled and leaned side to side, starting to look through the couch for some coins.

I'm not anything like Osomatsu but..

I love money. ψ(`∇')ψ

After chuckling a bit and finding some quarters, I stuffed them in my pocket and relaxed back, letting out a sigh and sunk into the couch.

"What are we gonna do?" I asked, my chin smushed against my chest from laying back so far.

"Ah, the fair isn't till later, but we could just go for a walk?" Choromatsu said, shrugging his shoulders.