THE SECRET OF KANAME

Kaname was in his horse an buggy thinking of his new bride to be, the mother of the daughter seemed so convinced that she had done the right thing an betrothed her daughter to him.... little did she know; there was one thing she was missing, he's not like others.....
"Lord, Kaname sir?" His rider was speaking to him from outside the carriage.
"What is it, Ralph?" He rose his head up, his two glowing red eyes gleaming in the darkness.
" I'd thought you would like to know, that we're almost arrived at Queen Sara's palace." He replied bowing his head.
"Very well, the sooner this thing gets handled with; the better I'll be." He replied an looked towards the outside.
   He wasn't ur usual type of man, Kaname wasn't; but that's what queen Sara was bout to find out. If this girl was anything like the last one, then he wasn't gonna be there for long.
"Sir, we're at the palace." His horseman said as he opened the carriage. As he stepped out, kaname stopped an tilted his head up an was put in front of what looked to be an old palace; he heard that the place looked anicient but he had yet to believe it, til today.
"Your majesty, we're so delighted to have you come all this way from Odell for the week." Said a servant. She had on a red maid dress; her hair was put up in a bun an she had eyes that made you think she was up to something.
"Please, the pleasure is mine. Now if you'd be so kind as to point me in the direction....." he was cut off my the prescense of princess sandy, she blew past him like she had to be somewhere... she didn't even look his way; she hoped up on her horse an galloped away.
"Sandy!" A woman hollered for her, but she was already gone. She turned around and was met with prince kaname.
"I'm sorry sir." The woman who looked a lot like the girl named sandy, apologized to him. She bowed to him but when she caught his face she realized who it was.
"You're prince kaname, right?" The woman asked him an he noded looking at her, he assumed that maybe she was her sister.
"Oh where are my manners?" She said embarrassed like.
"Im Queen sarah, mother of sandy; an wife to King Terrance." Sarah bowed her head to him.
Kaname looked at her, he looked away an headed towards the palace; without asking for his room, he sniffed the air an smelled the aroma of mint an cinnomon. He headed towards to find the only bedroom fit for a guest.
"Prince Kaname, sir. Will there be anything you are needing?" A maid with light brown hair stopped at his room an curtsied to him, waiting for a reply.
"Yes, I would like a glass of punch or wine; whichever you have." He turned to the maid flashing his fangs a bit. The maid didn't seem to notice as she hurried away to get what he requested.
I will have what,I came for an one is go for gonna stop me.... kaname thought to himself.

There was a knock on the door an he answered it, but to his knowledge it wasnt who he thought it was.....
"Sir, kaname... I would like to introduce your maid. This is miss Katrina." The woman said. Kaname looked at the woman then two his new maid an noded his head.
"Its a pleasure to meet you." He bowed kissing her hand. The woman who looked like she could be the care taker for events noded at him an turned away; he looked to the girl standing in his doorway.
"You don't have to stand there, you may leave to go back whatever it was you we're doing." He smiled a half smile. She bowed an scuried off to her chores. Wow this might be a little more different than I thought. He thought to himself. He looked out the balcony doors an opened them, his eyes changed to a light blue an then back to dark; well the view won't be to bad in the mornings.

     The next morning sandy was on her way to the stairs when she heard the door on down the hall open, she turned an her eyes went wide.... so that's the guy everyone's been talking about, not much to see  but I haven't... she stopped mid thought as she realized he had stoped in front of her.
"Good morning, princess sandy." He took her hand an gently placed a kiss upon it.
  "Good morning your Highness, I  crust, I mean trust (see she messed up her words) you slept well." She curstied to him an looked him in the eyes.
"I slept very good, thank you for asking." He replied an smiled softly.
"I was headed for breakfast, would you like to come or was you going somewhere else?" She looked at him.. if he wants to join he can, I don't really care. Hell I barely know the guy. She thought to herself. She then looked towards the stairs an seen her best friend enter the castle an ran to his side.
"Hey Erik, what brings you here?" She asked clearly not shocked at all.
"Oh you know, just came by to let you know i wont be in the stable much longer." He looked at her then looked towards the staires; to see kaname standing at the bottom.
"Where will you be? You cant just come here an tell me you wont be in the stables; then exspect me to accept it just like that!"she raised her voice to him.
"Calm down cheri, if I wasnt gonna tell you where I was going...." He stopped his sentence an heard a chuckle,  he then looked up an seen kaname strolling down the hallway.
"So that's the prince?" He raised his eyes at her. She looked at Erik then back to kaname an again; then she needed.
"Yeah, that's him." She noticed his eyes glowing a dark blue.
"He doesn't seem like much." Erik replied an leaned against the door frame.
  "Well I dont know what he's like, I have'nt really spoke to him." She looked out the doorway.
"Well anyways, I just came to tell you that I'm heading out now. Keep me in check with what happens ehh?" He smiled then huged her.
"Sure thing, be safe an bring me back something." She returned the hug then watched him walk out an hop on his horse... something is up, but I'm not worried bout him..

   Kaname was in the dining room, when sandy entered an smiled at her. He was leaning back against his chair an had already started eating.
"You do realize, that in this palace we wait for my mother an father to join us?" She looked at him questioning him.
  "My apologize, I hadn't been told." He put down his fork an took a sip out of his glass.
"Well now you have been informed." She sat at her seat, her seat was next to her fathers; (note she's a daddies girl) she sat an looked around.
"So tell me bout yourself." He smiled gently. His eyes gleaming with interest.
  "Well you know my name, my best friend is Erik knightly; the one you seen this morning. He tends to the horses, I have a horse named white swan; I'm an only child. I love to draw an read. Sometimes I go out into my balcony an write about different stuff; I dont care for music. Im looking for that special someone I guess." She finished. He was looking at her interestingly an smiled.
"Well I'm kaname, I have two brothers; an one sister. I'm the middle child, I'm in line for the throne; but right now my second brother has it. I love horse back riding, I protect those that need it. My father is King Oliver, my mother is marrisa. Lets see, I love painting; but I only paint what catches my interest, I love to help people. I don't care for music either, but I do play the piano, trumpet;.my favorite instrument is the piano itself." He finished an realized she had not left;  odd usually I tell people bout me an they've already up an left. He thought to himself.
"Your quite interesting, maybe sometime I can take you to my special place. Well once the palace is off of lock down that is.

    That's the end of that part, I didn't add the part where her mom an dad came in. I figured you guys wouldnt mind if I told them about there selfs, if y'all don't like it then I won't be offended.😃😘