reveal

They were all standing in the corridor.  The shouting from everyone else, screaming; shooting was still going. Sandy was still being held back by Vanessa, her father kept his eyes trained on her, kaname kept looking at them as well. Lance was beside Angela holding her to him, she was looking at everyone. Sarah was watching from a side, she had no choice; she came out an everyone froze in place, she kept walking til she was standing in front of van an sandy.
"Get off my daughter you bitch!" She balled up her fist an punched van an sent her backwards. She grabbed sandy, pushing her towards her father she looked back towards van who was already gone.
"M-mother?" She heard her daughter speak then a thud was heard. Looking back sandy had fallen to the floor. She rushed to her side as did her father, they checked an she still had pulse.
"She's only fainted, probably shocked to see me here." Her mother said. She looked up at kaname an rose up, your kaname?" She motion towards him.  He noded his head in response to her question.
"Well could you please, pick her up an follow me." She moved aside; he bent down picking up sandys lifeless body. He carried her to a spare room, with her father an mother behind him; they closed the door.
"Sarah? What is going on? Why are you here?" Was her fathers questions. His wife turned to him, grabbing his hand in hers; she looked into his eyes. The eyes that we're once green we're now gold. He gaspsed in shock an jerked out of her hand.
"But how? Your a vampire! You never told me." He looked at her still in shock.
"Yes I'm a vampire, do you remember when we we're younger. Me an my family visited your castle; I was always so cheerful, so nice? Then I just up an started doing stuff that seemed strange?" She looked at him.
"Yes I remember, you told me that there was something you had to do; you couldn't tell me what it was..." He drifted off an looked at sandy then back. She took notice an knew he had figured it out.
"You we're pregnant with sandy? You didn't tell me." He blurted out.
"Believe me, I wanted to tell you. I tried telling you in code; u just never seemed to catch on, my father after I had sandy changed me. If he hadn't I would of died that night. Before you ask sandy has vampire blood, but she's human. If she we're to ever be on deaths bed. Only a pure blood vampire could change her, seeing as I'm not nor are you."she cut off an turned to where kaname was standing protectively over her child. "It would have to be kaname. I know why him? Well you see only a pureblood has the power to change a human, whether it'd be the wisest choice or not. My father is a pureblood but sadly he's gone." She finished explaining an sat down. They we're all quiet, the only sound was the shouting an sandys ragged breathing. Out of nowhere the doors burst open, there standing in the doorway; was Eric.
"Where's sandy, what's happened to her!" He questioned an looked towards the bed. He saw her lifeless form an made his way towards it.
"One more step mutt an you'll be on the floor." Kaname said not looking at him. Eric stopped realizing what he said.
"Mutt? I'm not a dog okay, an that is my best friend! So move before I move you myself." He snarled an that's when her father rose standing in front of him.
"Listen here, sandy is unconscious at the time being; so I'd sudgest you keep your voice down before I shut you up." Looking at him with purple eyes, Eric gulped an noded. That we're all quiet an heard an intake of breathe.
"Gahhh, where am I? What happened?" Sandy woke up alarmed. They all swarmed the bed looking relieved. Eric looked up an looked at her. The girl that was with him, the one he loved.
"Sandy! Thank God. I thought we lost you." Her mother spoke while she engulfed her in a hug. She released her an got up looking around.
"What's going on? Last I remember I saw you an that's it." She rubed her head. Looking around again she saw eric an immediately ran to him, he took no time in wrapping his arms around  her tiny figure; he took in her scent an stroked her hair.
"I've missed you so much." He whispered only for her to hear. She leaned back looking into his eyes, smiling she let go.
"Same here. But what's going on. Why are we all in this room.
"Well long story short, lance is here with his girlfriend Angela my ex; there here to kill you. Take over the castle, stuff like that." Kaname said as he looked at her.
"Then let's give them what they want." She replied an opened the door going out, she felt a hand grab hers an looked back at eric.
"Are you crazy! You could be killed. I'm not letting you go out there. You have no idea what there capable of. It's dangerous." He tried reasoning with her.
"Honestly eric, what do you care. I tried to talk to you bout my engagement to kaname, you just blew me off. You didn't once think bout me when you left! My horse got hurt, someone hurt her. My mother who turned out isn't my mother is trying to kill me! So excuse me for wanting this to end!" She shouted at him, he walked up an bluntly kissed her full on the mouth. Taken back by she stood not kissing back.
"What do I care huh? I'm in love with you, I have been since day one. You say I don't; well I do. I don't wanna see the only girl I've ever cared for, get ripped away from this world. I may not be what you want, but damn it I'm here. Whether you want to listen; that's up for you to decide." He took a breather looking at her. She stepped back shocked, hearing what he said she couldn't speak. Taking in this info she kept looking at him.
"Eric... I-i I'm sorry you feel that way, I thought we had something. I loved you to; but your my best friend an that's all I've ever seen you as. I'm sorry but I don't feel what you feel." She told him an darted off down the hall, she burst into the throne room where lance an Angela we're.
"Ahh so the little bitch came to give herself up have you?" Angela spoke. She looked up at her with disgust, feeling her powers emanating around her; she smirked looking up.
"Actually no, I came for whats mine. You have no right destroying my home, almost taking away my family. I know van isn't my mom she tried to kill my horse!" She started explaining. Angela just sat on the throne taking it in.
"Haha you honestly think I care, your horse an family can rot I just want the throne." She smirked laying on it. That was, when sandy cracked, she ran up to her an grabbed her by the throat tossing her to the wall; watching her hit she smiled an walked, up to her an grabbed her once more.
"I'm here to tell you, your not getting what you came for. As far as lance is I don't care bout him, but know this; after this battle is over your finished." Sandy said then draged her by the head yelling for the guards.
  "M'lady?" They all but came running, she looked down Angela who had stopped thrashing bout an looked around.
"Put her in the cell, I'll deal with her later; for now I gotta deal with another. They noded an took her away.
"Sandy! Sandy!" Kaname came running up to her, an she threw herself into his arms. She starred to cry, realizing that the one she cared for was holding her. They stayed in each others arms, she looked up an kissed him on the lips, his lips tasted of chocolate an cinnamon.

    Well that's it for this chapter, comment if u like thxs