HEART BREAK

Sandy's mother was pacing back an fourth, she was concerned about what was going on with her husband. Sure he loved his child, but he loved his wife to; she heard footsteps coming down the hall. She opened the door to find her hinchmen an she snapped her fingers an her look changed instantly.
"Hello Jack, where you headed?" She smiled flirtatiously an walked up to him an pinned him against the wall.
"I was on my way to fetch sandy, her horse is acting up an is needed by her." He answered.
"Ohh poor swany, com'ere first." She smiled as he walked up to her.
"Are you alright, wait what you doing in the king an queens room?" He questioned her. She realized that today wasn't a day to get what she wanted, she snapped her finger an transformed back to herself.
"Oh never mind, your smarter than I suspected." She sighed an watched him walk towards sandy's room. She turned an shut the door.  I need that book, it's the only way to get to Terrance, if it wasn't for his daughter I'd have it by now.... she ended her thought an opened the doors an walked out of them.
"We must get this horse under control!" She heard a guard shout.
"Wait for the princess, Jack has gone to fetch her. Ahh here she is." They rushed over to the princess, she looked over an found her; she's interfering in my plan... THAT GIRL..
"Its alright everyone, I'm here." She smiled an walked up to white swan an noticed her eyes we're a different color.
"Whats happened to you girl?" She asked her horse. She took the reigns an lead her to the pond near the tree.
"Do you have her princess?" She heard a deep voice an turned to it to find kaname.
"Yes, she's just spooked I think." She said doubtful.
"Mind if I?" He asked hesitantly.
Yes this works perfectly, Sarah thought; if kaname can keep that little brat distracted I can keep my plan an get that book.
"Sarah, darling what we're you talking about?" She hadn't realized that Terrance had entered the room.
"Oh, sorry I was thinking bout how aweful it is that swone has something the matter with her." She smiled an took his hand an lead him over to the balcony an pointed to where sandy an kaname was.
"Odd, swan is never like that, perhaps I should go see if she's alright." He said an moved to leave; only to have Sarah plant a kiss on his lips an break it.
"Sorry sweety, I'm just so in the mood." She smirked an stood beside the bed.
"Hun I know, but I must check on her." He kissed her forhead an left. Ug so close, if only I could get rid of her an that horse. She thought then waved her hand, as she did the doors shut an locked.

  "San, hun is swan alright?" Her father ran out to where they we're.
"Yes daddy, but kaname said her eyes have been changed? Whats he mean?" She asked him as she went into his embrace.
"I'm not sure hun, but I'm sure the doctor will take care of her." He hugged her tightly an noticed kaname waving him over.
"Sir? If I may have a word over here." Kaname said politely. Her father nodes an kissed her head an walked over.
"Whats going on? Do you know what did this?" He gestured to swan.
"Unfortunaly I do, but I need to ask you something very important." He said carefully.
"Yes what is it, ask." He responded.
"Do you have any vampires or shapeshifters? You know around your kingdom?" Kaname looked at him.
"I'm not quite sure, I've heard of rumors an such but never seen them." He told him then looked up to the castle.
"Well is it possible for shifters to take form of people?" Terrance looked to him.
"All I can say is that it looks to me, that someone around here is a vampire. Only this one can change animals or humans." He finalized. He looked over to sandy an felt a wave of sarrow sweep through him. Then he looked to sandy an sighed.
"Kaname, I'm issuing an immediate lock down for the kingdom. Nobody comes in or out unless a reasoning." Terrance looked over an nodes his head, he bent down to his daughter an helped her to her feet.
"Sandy, we need to get back to the castle right away. Its not up to questioning it's an order." He smiled softly.
"Yes father, kaname thank you for helping. I'm forever in your debt." She took his hand in hers an began the walk to there home.
"Your welcome." He returned the gesture an followed behind them; as soon as they were inside all the castle was locked down.
"Alright, listen up... if there is anyone that looks suspicious or is out of looks; take them into custody an question them." Terrance stood in front of his kingdom an looked around.
"Darling? Whats all the commotion about. My maid has told me she can't leave, why is that?" She crossed her arms, an faced him.
"Because my love, I have put us on lock down. Something or someone has changed my daughters horse; an I tend to find out who or what did it. Now if you have any ideas about this." He looked over at her. "Id like to hear it. Otherwise go back to the room." He turned his attention back to his people.
"Terrance, if I had any idea about what's happened to her horse; I'd tell someone. But I haven't a clue, now I think it's time for me an you...." she was cut off by kaname coming up to her husband an stepped in front of him.
"Prince kaname, my husband is busy." She whispered to him; Hoping terance didn't hear her. "Whatever it is, I'm sure can be dealt with some other time." She narrowed her eyes at him, only to hear him growl deeply. She was taken back an looked at him.
"I'd suggest you not do that again." She told him, then went back to her husbands side.

  So what u all think, do u think something is up with Sarah an the way she's acting, or do you think she's been that way. Let me know what you guys think... thxs for my followers as well😘😘