Being Protective over kaname

She looked in that book then turned to the other book, she had multiple ones out in the library. She'd been there since noon; she had ate three times an had a soda on the side. She has told everyone to leave her be, knowing the princess they followed orders. The door to the library opened then closed quietly. Not paying attention as to who it was, she opened her mouth to speak.
"Did you not listen to what I said, I wishes to be le...." She was cutt of by a husky voice.
"Left alone? Yes I know, I was told. But I couldn't let you do all the work, so I can to be of assistance." He stopped in front of the table looking at her with understanding.
"Kaname, you don't understand; I wanted to do it on my own." She tried making him understand. Looking up from the book she was studying, she noticed for the first time how sleepy he looked; he had bags under his eyes an his skin looked paler than before. But he still looked cute. Tilting her head she noticed a smudge on his cheek, she walked around the table going into the bathroom. Grabbing a towel an wetting it a little. She walked back out an noticed him sitting in the chair beside hers, she smiled a bit an pulled her chair up a lil.
"Here I'll get that for you." Not knowing what she meant, he moved away some.
"What?" He asked only that word.
"You got a smudge on your cheek." She responded motioning to his cheek.
"Oh." Was all that was said. She bent forwards an wiped it off his face, noticing it was blood she looked at him.
"Kaname? Why is there blood on your mouth?" She questioned him standing up.
"You don't? Don't know?" He asked sounding concerned.
"Know what exactly?" She folded her arms but clutching the rag she just used.
"Well I was hoping ud catch on. I'm well, how do I say this." In stead of him saying it, he felt his fangs come down out of his mouth as he opened his mouth.  Seeing his teeth, she back up some but falling backwards. Not knowing what to do, she kept looking at him.
"Your a vampire! All this time you didn't tell me? Wait did you do this to my horse!" She began to raise her voice then got up running at him.
"Sandy, sandy. Stop listen to me." He tried holding her back. Seeing the furry in her eyes, he was scared for he didn't know why.
"Why so you can bite me to! Is that why your here? To hurt me, hurt my family!" She questioned; noticing look in his eyes she stopped. As she looked into them, she saw nothing but love set for her.
"No sweety, I'm not here to hurt you. I'd never hurt you. I'm here because I was brought here. We're bethrothed remember? Your mother..." By the look in her eyes, he stopped speaking.
"My mother? Kaname, that woman isn't my mother. She's pretending to be my mom. My mom, my birth mom; she's not here. I saw her in the cells a long time ago. I was a little girl. That woman caught me. She baned me from the cells, told me that someone was out to hurt me. But me being me, I didn't listen an went down there. I met my mother for the first time. She looked like me only taller. Told me she loved me an my dad, and shed return once it was safe. That woman saw an heard me, she marched Into the cells. Not knowing what I did wrong at the time; she had banned me from going near there. So I haven't been back since. But she's here somewhere, I know it." She explained to him. He had listened to her every word, after she finished; he got up going to a book an got it. Opening it to the middle he said it down; on the top it read: Transform spell.
He scooter it over to her, she grabed it an read: to transform you must have the following ingredients; a hair of the person you wished to be, a personal item; and a written paper with the name of the person. You must speak rhese words:transforum ignious.
After reading she looked up at him."this is what she used to be like my mom?" She slammed down the book, furious she began to storm out until he grabed her.
"Where you going? If it's to that woman your out of a plan. You can't just go storming down there; an exspect her to know what your talking bout. She'll just end up lying to you." He tried to make her understand. Sighing she noded.
"Then what? How do you know all this?" She looked at him.
"Well the same thing happened to me. My ex girlfriend; well more like ex bitch. We were on a carriage ride, it was perfect. The mood was of a summers like day. We had been together a month. I was going to ask her to promise herself to me.little did I know it wasnt her with me. I mean it was, but she had changed. The way she smiled when she was with me,wasnt her. I asked her,she told me shed rather promise herself to a snake than to me. So she took the ring an flung it; she got up an left me there." He finished an looked at sandy. Seeing the motion in her eyes, he sighed.
"What a bitch,how could she turn you down. Me an lance were together a year; and well yeah." She replied an wraped her arms around his neck, she leaned back looking at him; "mark my words, that bitch will get what's coming to her." She said an got up taking his hand in hers.

So any questions