CONFESSIONS

Everyone was at the table, it was 4 in the afternoon. Sandy was beside her father, lance in front of her, her father at the beginning of the table; her so called mom at the right hand side of her dad, an kaname beside her. Everyone one was eating.
"So kaname, how are you enjoying your stay?" Her father broke the silence.
"Its going well, everything has been great." He smiled then looked at sandy as she seemed to be in deep thought. She was staring into the air; if looks could kill, the air wouldn't be there.
He cleared his throat "so, ahem. Lance how long are you in town?" He asked him.
"Only for this month, I'll be leaving here soon." He replyed an looked over at sandy. He noticed Sarah looking at him an looked away.
"If you'll excuse me." Lance spoke an walked into the other room an waited for Sarah.
"I need to go check on that desert." Sarah replyed an walked towards the room lance was in.
"Here you are, one drop of this an she'll be falling for you. But don't let her look at kaname, other wise it's not gonna work." Sarah handed him the vile, she then went back an sat down.
  Alright, it's now or never.. he thought to himself. He walked back in an noticed Sandy talking to her father not paying attention to her drink, he sat down an accidently spilled his drink on the table; he went to get towels only to hear  sandy scream.
"Look what you did, you ruined my dress!" Sandy hurridly got up an dabbed at the wet spot.
"Sweetheart, why don't you return to you're room; turn in for the night. Ill take care of this." Her father looked at her as he spoke. She needed her head an hurriedly left the dinning hall, she was half way into the hallway near the steps; when a voice called after her. She turned around an seen lance coming towards her.
"Sandy, wait please! Hold on." He bounded up to her an stopped panting. He straightened his self up an looked at her directly.
"What do you want? You spilled your drink on me, this was a good dress my favorite dress; now it's ruined!" She raised her voice.
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to spill my drink." He said as he looked at her. He noticed her clentching her fist an then turn away towards the stairs.
"Yeah right, like I believe that. You know I was thinking bout talking to you; hearing you out on why you dumped me. But now I don't want to hear it, better yet why don't you go back down the hall an leave my sight!" She shouted an walked down the hall. She walked up the stairs an went into her room. Her closet was right next to her bathroom, so she opened the wardrobe an got her red an pink night gown out; she went into the bathroom an took a shower.
     Knock, knock
There was a knock on her door an no one answered. Kaname opened her door an walked in.
"Sandy? Its Kaname." He announced himself an got no reply. He decided to stand there in the doorway an shut the door; that's when he smelled the scent if strawberries an vanilla weave through the air. It then struck him that she was in the shower, before he could react the door to the bathroom an out came sandy naked. She walked to her mirrow with a towel drying her hair. She hadn't realized someone was there.
"Ahem." Kaname cleared his voice only to see her stop dead in her tracks. She froze an from where she was standing she could see Kaname through the mirror. She hurridly wrapped her towel around herself an starting blushing deeply.
"Kaname! Do you not know how to knock!" She shouted turning to face him.
"I-I did, but I didn't receive an answer so I thought..." he was cut off by the look in her eyes.
"So u just what? Thought that ud barge in without waiting til I replyed?!" She shrieked.

It was gonna happen eventually..  No sex scenes as of yet to soon in he book