⌚TIME WILL TELL⌚

"Sandy, don't you see what's happening? Everything has happened for a reason." Lance was telling her. She was standing out in the meadow, the wind drifting her dress in the air, the window blowing harder.
"I don't understand what's going on, haven't I gave you everything?" Sandy asked but he dissapeared. She fell to the ground an let out a loud curdling scream.
"Sandy, sandy, wake up it's okay." Kaname woke up to sandy screaming, he put his hands on both her shoulders an gently shook her. She came up out of the bed sweating like crazy.
"What? What happened!" She hollered, then realized she was in her room. She then slumped back against the bed an began to breathe.
"Its okay, but what we're you dreaming about?" He pulled her to him an rubed her back soothingly.
"I was dreaming about lance, when he said it was over. I guess I'm more hurt than I realized." She looked at him with tired eyes.
"Its alright, your safe. Nobody is gonna hurt you anymore." Kaname took her in his arms, he began rocking her back an fourth. He then heard her breathe sooth out, an put her back to bed; covering her up. He got up an closed her doors to the balcony; he walked over an shut the curtains. Then he walked out of her room an gently shut the door, he turned around only to come face to face with lance.
"What is it you want? Sandy is asleep so I'd advice you to turn around an walk away." Kaname stood in front of sandy's door crossing his arms.
"Look dude, we both know why your here. Clearly it's not about what's behind that door." He noded to the door an smirked. Kaname then let his temper get the best of him, he grabbed whole of his shirt an slammed him up against the wall.
"You have no idea why I'm here, an it's in your best interest if you don't try to figure out either. I'll say this once, you hurt sandy again; you'll be the one hurting." He said gripping his shirt an shoving him aside.
"If you say so, but know this. There are things about sandy that you'll never about." Lance said laughing his way down the hall. Whatever he was planning, Kaname wasn't gonna let it happen.

"Good morning your majesty, how did you sleep?" Sophia stood in front of the kings office door.
"I slept well, thank you for asking. What is it your wanting?" He raised his head up looking at her.
"Sir?" She asked raising her eyes to him.
"What is it your needing? Don't make me say it again!" He raised his voice, looking at her.
"I want nothing your majesty, I was only checking in on things." She bowed an walked away. He sat back against his seat, running his hands through his hair. He got up an went to the door; he didn't know what was to happen, but he knew nothing  good would come of it.
"Sir, Sarah has requested a meeting with you. She said it was urgent." His Taylor said to him bowing. He got up an went to the meeting room.....

Well I hope you guys like it so far.. imma start writing a book on ghosts.. when I publish it feel free to read.. sorry this chapter is short... but I promise the next will be better<3 😘😚