SECRETS AN LIES PART TWO

Lance was on his way to his room, when he was on his way to his room; he heard a voice an turned around an seen Sarah .
"Hello, queen Sarah. What do u need?" He asked her, bowing his to her.
"Its not what I need, it's what I'm going to help you with." She smirked an lead him to his room.
"You may go Clara, I have him." She took him by the arm, an showed him to his room; she let him walk in first an shut the door.
"How are you able to help me? You're husband invited me here to hang out with you daughter. An from what she said earlier, she wants nothing to do with me." He told her an sat at his chair putting his feet on his desk. He looked at her, waiting for her to speak.
"Well yes I heard that, but that doesn't mean I can't change her little mind. You see, I have a certain friend here in the castle; all I have to do, is tell her I need a love potion. An wala I got it." She walked over to a portrait an turned to him.
"What makes you..." he pointed to her then to himself.."think that I can't get her myself, oh wait if I step one foot near her; she's going to blow her head." He narrowed his eyes at her.
"Here's the thing." She sat on the other chair across from him, then leaned forwards. "I'm not sandy's actual mother. I'm her step mom, her real mom is still out there somewhere." She looked away from him.
"Wait, your telling me that the only relationship you have through sandy; is just through her father. An that her mother, her real mother is out there still?" He rose up looking at her.
"Yes, an the only reason I know that. Well is because I put her there. I stole her look to make Terrance think I'm her, when in all honesty I'm actually vannesa N. Blue heart... daughter of Stephan an mirrisa." She unclocked herself, an his eyes widen an stumbled backwards.
"What the, do you realize that if they found out; there's already an treason against your mother an father. Not to mention the whole kingdom that you belonged to is now under your brothers command! You have to go back, it's not safe for you here!" He took her by the arms an lightly sqeezed her arms. He then heard the door rattling and turning.
"Apiro clokest." She said an she turned back into the queen herself. "If you want that potion, send word to me an I'll have it ready; or come to me in my spare room." She said an opened the door to find sandy?
"Mother? What on earth are you doing here.." she looked past her an seen lance. "And with him!" She shrieked an narrowed her eyes at him.
"I was just telling lance here, how pleased I am that he could be here; but I must be off. Got things to do an a husband to talk with." She kissed her head an left.
"Come in sandy, I was just gonna come an have a word with you." He went behind her an shut the door, but she stopped him.
"Look all I came to do, is tell you that no matter what; as long as your here, don't think I'm going to give you special treatment. I'm going to treat you like anyone else. But know this, if you make one wrong move; your done got it? Finished." She told him an walked out the room. He went to the door an closed it heaving a sigh. After everything I gave up for her, this is how I'm treated. Well I guess it makes since.. he walked over to his window an looked out it, he noticed a figure among the bushes an used his night vision. He seen them, but made no motion to go an check them out.

(Third person)
"But van, don't you think that we should talk about this. I mean what if Terrance, or worse kaname found out. They'd bound to know that something is wrong." The girl told van.
"Just make the potion, I'll take it from there." Vanessa told the young girl. Ansria made the potion an handed it to her.
"Now once you give this potion to sandy, it'll take at least 2 hours til it works, but there is a slight chance that it'll make her sick-ish." The girl told her.
"Okay, but do I put it in her drink? Or in her food?" She asked her.
"Her drink, this potion is liquid so it makes since." The girl stated.
"Very well, I'll give it to her. But if it kills her, it won't be me ur dealing with." She turned an retreated to the door.
"Ohh... there's another thing, when she takes the drink; make sure that she is looking at lance the whole time. Otherwise it's going to affect whoever else she looks at. She doesn't or hasn't found her destined one has she?" The girl questioned.
"No, why?" Van asked turning back. She looked at the girl confusingly.
"Because, if she has then he'll feel it; the connection, even if its faint. He'll be able to feel it an will investigate. Make sure hes not around." She responded an heard the door shut.
Good luck, moni meh.

"My lord, its almost time for dinner. Shall we get you prepaired?" His royal maid bowed to him. He was in his room, staring out his window then turned to her.
"Dinner is gonna be late, tell the chefs to hold on the meal. my appetite is not at its best." He sat down an excused her. He pulled out his album an flipped through it. Sarah, your gone. Sandy is beautiful as you. Where have you gone? He questioned hiself, but was looking at his album an got up then looked up at the portrait an left his room. his room was on the second floor, away from his daughters; it was a deep blue, with two doors going to a small balcony. the layout was done by him an sarah. But it was heartbreaking for him.
"Father? Do you have a moment?" Sandy stood in his doorway, she had a determined look eteched on her face.

I left off with this chapter because I want to let you guys waunder what is happening. Its almost my birthday, so i may not update til after its over. Love you guys. Let me know about an ill dedicate a chapter to whoever comments first.😘😘