SECRETS AN LIES

Sandy was in her room, pacing back and fourth. She looked at her book an went to her to the balcony doors an opened them...
Doesn't make since, who would hurt my horse. I haven't made anyone mad or upset. She broke off her thought an sat on her chair an looked to the street and seen the villagers out and about. With a wave of her hand, her blanket appeared and she relaxed in her chair; she heard her music start an it was soothing.
  If you listen to your heart, you'll find your way; through the heartacke an the hurt.
  It sang an she hummed along with it. She was relaxed an her eyes started to fall an she was soon asleep.
Knock, knock
"Sandy? Anyone in here?" Kaname poked his head in her door, he noticed the balcony doors opened an slowly walked in; an walked to the balcony doors. He noticed her scent an smelled her an got warmth through him. Thats when he realized that she was his life partner, the one he was destined to be with for eternity.
"Noo, help me!" Sandy shouted in her sleep. Kaname rushed in an put a hand on her shoulder an gently shook her.
"Sandy, your safe; nobody is hurting you." He said to her gently.
"Sorry, I was dreaming." She responded an looked up into his purple crystal like eyes. She rose up an grabbed her blanket, then walked inside.
"Its alright, what can I do for you?" She looked at him.
"Oh, I'm just here to make sure that you aren't in need of anything; seeing as everyone else is busy. I guess I'm the only one not." He finished. He looked around her room an looked at her posters; he noticed one with a boy standing next to what looked like her.
"Hey, umm can I ask a question?" He looked to her an realized she was writing; she looked up an nodes.
"Sure, what's up?" She replied.
"I was wandering, who are they?" He asked an nodes to the portrait. She blushed a bit an looked at it, then her face turned to a little of hatred.
"It used to be me an lance, that's when we we're happy. Then another girl came along; he fell head over heels, then one thing led to the next an he broke up with me. Told me it wasn't working out, so he left. A couple of days later, I was on my way into town an seen the two holding; kissing." She stoped, he looked at her an noticed a tear rolling down her face. He walked over an wiped her tear away.
"Hey, there's no need for tears. That guy lost the best thing in this world; he lost you. An if some girl is more beautiful than you, then shoot him now. He doesn't deserve to live." He responded an smiled softly.
"Thanks, I just didn't think he would ever do this; I mean I was happy as can be. I guess he wasn't." She looked down, she then walked over an took the portrait down; she looked to her walk in closet an stored it away.
  "If he ever comes back here...." she paused then fisted her hands an looked at kaname. "Ill burn it in front of him, an I'll tell him what he's done to me; I don't ever want to feel like this, but he made me!" She shouted into the room. Kaname looked startled, he looked at her an held back his anger... so that's why she acts like this, it's not her it's the boys fault for breaking up with her.. he thought angrily.
"But if there's one thing I know better than him, it's to not let little things like that; get in the way of happiness." She shut her wordrobe doors an turned around.
"There you go, that's the spirit. To tell you the truth; your maid was on her way up, but I told her I'd check on you. Sandy I feel like..." he was cut of by a knock, she went an answered it an found her maid standing there.
"I'm sorry your Highness, but your father wants to speak with you." She bowed an moved aside to let them pass.
"Thank you, lucil we're coming." She replied an showed Kaname out as she shut her door, she looked at kaname from the corner of her eyes and smiled a bit... I can get used to this, Kaname an sandy friends for life. She thought to herself as she walked into the throne room, she watched Kaname go to her fathers side.
"Daddy, you wished to speak with me?" She questioned. She went an stood in front of him an curtsied.
  "Yes my loving daughter, seeing as how your currently locked up in the palace." He looked at her knowing she wouldn't like what happened next; he took a deep breath.
  "I thought you might want to see a dear old friend, one who hasn't been here in a while." He rose an stood; he then looked to where the doors we're shut an nodes. As the doors opened, a familiar voice speaks in the room.
"Hello your majesty, thank you for the invite." The voice spoke an she knew immediately who it belonged to.
"Your welcome lance, you remember my lovely daughter sandy? Do you not?" He stepped aside an let him see her. He had changed, his hair was no longer brown; but a pitch black. He dressed like any normal person, but the difference was the way his clothes we're tailered; looked extremely odd.
  "Hello lance, it's good to see you again." She looked at him then to kaname an sighed.
"Good afternoon sir, my name is prince kaname." He bowed to him, an closed his eyes then rose back up.
"So your kaname? I've heard stories bout you. But I'm sure it's nothing to be...." he was cut off by sandies father.
"Lance, I brought you here because I would like for you to...." he was cut off by his daughter, she stood an began walking to the doors. She looked at lance an narrowed her eyes at him.
"I'm not spending my whole time in this place, with the likes of him. Id rather sit in my room than look at him!" She shouted an stormed out.

   Her father looked at lance then bowed his head, he snaped his fingers an a maid was at his side in an instant.
"Sir?" The maid bowed.
"Pls escort Mr. Lance to his guest room an make sure he's comfortable." He told her an sat back in his throne. The maid bowed an motioned for lance to follow.
  "This way Pls, well get you situated as fast as we can." She spoke an lead the way. After they had gone he looked to kaname.
"Pls have a seat on the extra throne, I'm sorry you had to see that. Lance an sandy well they've had there ups an Downs." He spoke an noticed him listening then opened his mouth to speak.
"Your Highness sandy told me what happened. Between them; I find it unacceptable for what hes done. If you wouldnt mind I'd like to keep an eye on him, make sure he doesnt do anythimg to harm you or anyone in the kingdom." He finished.
"Thats a waunderful idea, youll let me know of his actions. Inform me of his whearbouts, and check out who he talks with." The king told him, he noded an left the room.
"Terrance? Whats going on? Why is the kingdom on lockdown?" His wife questioned when she entered the room.
"Sweetheart, something is going on. Im not sure what it is yet; but im going to find out." He answered his wife, he realized something was different about her. But made no comment about it.
"I have meetings to attend to, I do not wish to be desturbed unless it concerns you or sandy." He got up an went to the other side of the room an dissapeared.
"Yes my love." She bowed an sat in her throne an thought to herself.

  Something isn't right..  But what?  Keep reading to find out