And Hello~

I stood in the rain looking at the mansion we will be living in.. How am I going to be able to sneak out of this. It's to far from the city to walk..

"Hurry up! Aurelio!!" Yui yells out grabbing my attention I dropped my frown and replaced it with the normal smile I disguised myself with.

I ran up to her and she begin knocking on the door after not getting a answer after a while she opened the door and walk in.

"Hello? Is anyone here?" Yui yelled

"Maybe they weren't informed?" I questioned.

As she walk in farther her eyes lock onto a certain room.

"Huh? Oh?" She walk toward a guy laying on the couch.

The boy laid down on the couch he had charming features.. Though he wore his cloths weird. To my surprise Yui bent down beside him and touched his hand.

"So cold!" Yui quickly put her head to his chest.

"There is no heart beat! Quick we need to call the ambulance." I swear I saw a eyelid twitch when Yui said that.

I bent down and appeared in his face. Yui took her cell phone out and the redhead boy had opened his eyes. Shocked I tried to back away but my wrist were pulled to the couch. I smiled awkwardly while Yui gasped. With this red haired boy leaning on top of me. Not that I didn't like it, more like it was getting harder to act all innocent around Yui. It would crush her heart with she found out the one she looks up too is not who he says he is.

"Urgh your annoying..." The boy licked up my neck I immediately blushed by the suddenness. My body already likes this guy.

"Get off of--" Yui was interrupted

"Ayato, didn't I say to take things like this to your room?" A boy with glasses stood behind Yui fixing his glasses.

He had sharp features and black hair that contrasted with his red eyes. Had an sophisticated air about him. Is this a mansion full of models?

"Hello." I smile at the man acting like it's a normal day. Grabbing his attention and hoping that I can spark some kinda of interest.

"Why are you here?" He ask both myself and Yui.

"My father told us that we are living here." Yui explained while I look up at Ayato who still has his hands around my wrist holding me down.

"Let's save this for another time..." I smile. Not that having more eyes embarrass me but any longer and I'll have to find away to sneak out with this dude.

He seems a little confused and irritated but frees me. What? Does he not like guys? Not very convincing when he slammed me into the couch and started using his tongue but, there is a first time for everything. I was a lot of boys and mens first time so he will be in great hands.

"Well let's talk somewheres different." Glasses led us out the room, the walk was silent. He led us into a library were we sat down.

"My, My, what do we have here?" A boy with a fedora and red hair like Ayato appeared in the balcony.

I felt something wet on my cheek as the boy disappeared I turned to to be met face to face with the boy that was just on the balcony.

"I do have to say, you smell and taste rather yummy.." He said gathering my attention.

"Oh? Let me taste." I felt someone lick up my ear as Yui gasp.

I purred as my cheeks heated up.. I never had so much sexual tension in a room before.. I'm loving it~! This might turn out to be a big orgy.. Not the first time I have been in one but, it will be the first time I'm in one with so many handsome men.. I bit my lips thinking lustful thoughts.

"Laito, your acting rather rudely and inappropriate to someone you've just met." Glasses says.

No it's quite natural for someone you met online for a hook up.

"But why? It's only natural to want to taste something that looks and smells so yummy. Kanato agrees with me."

"Yes I do" The one name Kanato says.

It was the first time I looked him in the face. He was cute purple hair to match his purple eyes and carried a teddy bear. Though he had manger bags under his eyes wonder if he has been sleeping right? Or maybe low on Iron? I must have been starring because Kanato looked at me. I smiled and turn back around.

"Hey you two. Knock it off. Have you forgotten that Your Truly was the one who found them first. Consequently, I'm going to be there first everything." Ayato said

First everything.. well sorry Ayato boy but my flower has been destroyed a long time ago.

"Lame.." A voice bounce around the walls.

Another one? Please tell me he is cute. That would suck if he was ugly and all his brothers are so attractive.. I hold back my giggle. I can't help but be so excited for this turn of events. My mind and heart is racing. One of the reason these blood suckers are more attached to me then Yui.

"Subaru! I know that's you! Show your self!" Ayato jumps up his face twisting in anger.

Then 'Subaru' appears right in across from where Ayato standing. Oh yay! He isn't ugly he is quite attractive like the rest of his brothers.. He has white hair with a pink tent to it. Red eyes that I might say they look soft they don't fit the angry man in front of my eyes.

"I thought I had detected and smelled a human in here. I guess I was right. Who is this mortal who dares to awaken me from my precious sleep?" Subaru asks glaring at both Yui and myself.

"H-How did you get in here so fast?" Yui ask clearly frighten.

"Answer my question first!" Subaru slammed his hand into the wall causing massive damage.

"Calm down. Your scaring the innocent girl." I say.

My smile added a light blush to his cheeks but he pretend to not notice. I have that affect on people.

"Anyway.. Does anyone know why they are here?" Glasses ask

"I wonder if she's the young woman he mentioned the other day?"

"Shu do you know something about these two and the reason their here?" Glasses says

"Maybe.." The one name Shu replys.

'Shu' had blonde hair and ear phones in his ears that are tied around his neck.. Wonder if his ear phones ever got caught on something and it choked him? That's kinda scary.

"Well? Who was it?" Ayato said snapping at him.

"It was from that guy.. He contacted me a few days ago... He told me that we would have some guest arriving from the church and that we should treat them with respect" He said not even opening his eyes and continued to spy on the conversation.

"What? Are you telling me that pancake and the boy here is the perspective bride?" Ayato asked

"Pancake?" I giggled

"Yui is not a pancake she is a just a late bloomer. Your words will come back and snap you in the butt one day." I say giving Yui encouragement but seem to tick Ayato off a little bit.

"Let's be honest their more of a sacrificial bride, really." Laito says

"Oh yeah he pacifically said not to kill them." He finally opened his crystal blue eyes. What pretty eyes.. He is just my type~

"Really? If that's the case we are going to have a really long relationship." Laito scoots even closer to me and starts to smell my neck.

"It appears there is no misunderstanding at all" Glasses says.

Well.. except from the fact I'm not a perspective bride. I'm more of the one who watches... see if everything goes as planned.