A Unwelcomed Vistor

I wonder around for a little bit. I walk down stairs to the front entrance. Brushing my now shoulder length hair. After I transformed it never seemed to go completely back it's original length. I'll have to cut it sometime.. I open the door to feel the cool breeze. Getting rid of some of my dizziness.

"I'm not chasing after you again.. Too much trouble." I turn around to see Shu. The sudden voice spooked me and cause my heart to race for a second.

"I wasn't thinking about it.." I close the door behind me.

"It's almost time to leave.. Go get ready." Shu turns to leave.

"I hurt." I walk closer to him, limping from my sore thighs.

"Your fine.." He finishes the conversation before heading up stairs and I giggle.

The drive to school was quiet. Yui looked at me drinking her cranberry juice. I wink and she turns her head. Ayato growls.

"Yui.. I don't see why your so scared of me. After all these years you have been telling me it's okay to open up to you... And yet when I do. You push me away. Do you know how hurtful it is?" I say and it gathers her attention. I was serious. Even if my voice wasn't. She seemed to pick up on that.

"I-I'm sorry.." She whispers feeling guilty.

"She did the right thing, Freak." Ayato growls out. I choose to ignore him which pisses him off even more.

"Just like Elanor did.." I whisper to myself I look down sadly recalling all the events I remember from blacking out last time. I have gained all my memories, I still fill empty inside.

"Elanor?" Yui questions.

"Do you think I'm going to open up to you again after what happened last time? Give it time.." I say and she looks back down at the ground squeezing the end of her skirt.

I look outside the window.. Watching the scenery change. Slowly wishing to be gone. I really don't like the whole idea of not being able to run away.. but something keeps me here.

"I have a question." I raise my voice in the quiet ride. The silence makes me sigh and continue.

"Vampires are undead. Correct? Does that mean you have a soul or no?" I seemed to get a little bit of attention and curious stares.

"Our souls resides in hell." Reiji couldn't resist answering

"Hmmmm? That's confusing. I'll stop beating around the bush and just ask what I mean to ask.. Can I consume your soul?" I ask staring Reiji in the eyes who just emotionally stare back. Laito curiously and lustfully stares sparking interest. The most surprising part is that I caught Shu's attention also.

Reiji doesn't answer. Apparently I stumped him on that question. Each second that passes each second my smile gets bigger.

"I guess I'll just have to try it out then.. Laito, what do you think?" I wink and Laito smiles.

"I suggest doing it as quickly as possible. For the sake of helping your curiosity." Laito teases.

"Don't be stupid. You won't get anything out of it." Shu shocks everyone at the sudden remark.

I lose it. Laughing like crazy. Is he? He couldn't possibly... like me. Maybe he just lusting after me? Tears slid down my face.

"Okay. Okay. I'm sorry Shu. I won't tease you anymore~" I pur and look out the window I should have known it. He was always watching me. I giggle once again.

My thoughts are cut short when a sudden loud bang and push of the car. A quick flash and every one is out of the car. The car crashed into a tree after being forcefully shoved off the road.

"Huh?" Kanato tilts his head

"What caused this?" Ayato yells frustrated

Reiji looks at the side of the car. He walks closer. Every one watches him waiting for his answer. I nostalgic feeling takes over the air. I seem to be the only one to notice the weak presence. I sneak into the woods.

"It's either a werewolf or a..." Reiji voice fades away

I come across a small clearing.

"He is wrong" A female voice quickly catches my attention and I stop and turn to the voice.

"Who are you?" I ask

The woman had long silky black hair. Green eyes. And a curvy body that complemented her revealing outfit. She continued to stare at me. I know this feeling she gives off. I know who she is. Her eyes turn a golden color.

"Yes~ Thats it Aurelio! What am I? Why am I here?." She pants heavily. Excited to see me.

She impatiently rubs her body all over. The air around her has a strong exotic feel. Paralyzingly my movements and making my body heated and weak.

"Your a succubus.. Your here to have my child." I glare at her and prepare to fight. She walks out of the bushes she hid herself in. Each step she takes the move my body crumbles for her.

"Yes~ come on~ Aurelio~ It's time to bring you to the nest~ of corse after I have my fun with you~" she calls lustfully and sweetly.

"Get.. away from me." I glare and struggle to call out.

"Huh? Don't tell me?" She stares in thought.

"I will never sleep with you." I growl. My knees go weak and I fall to the ground on my knees in a panting mess.

"What has Eleanor told you? She is a lier, a betrayer, and--" she becomes emotional and the aura around her goes weaker but I still fill the powerful effect of her spell.

"Shut up.." I whisper out. I don't wanna listen.

"No! We need you! She is a bitch!!" She yells desperate. She pauses. D-Don't call her that!

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!!" I try to force my transformation but nothing happens. I feel helpless.

"You don't deserve to say her name!" I yell. She looks at me with a terrified expression.

"Aurelio?" I look behind me to see Shu. His voice calms me quickly. He must have noticed I wasn't there anymore. Yeah... that proves he has a little crush on me.

"You think you could help me with this? I'll owe you a big one." I beg him with panted breaths.

I'm grateful that he did come though. I'm not sure I can transform again. I'm not in the best shape. I can feel that I'm both physically and emotionally drained. Shu walks towards her as she stares at up at him.

"P-Please. Aurelio. Just don't trust her! She is lying to you!" She desperately yells out to me.

"Please just kill her already.. I have a painfully hard dick over here."