Old Friends

I get up and look out the door.. Looking up at the stars. I put on the clothes laying next to the bed and continue watching the sky. After four hours of watching the sky slowly move I finally open the window. I look down. It must be two stories. I can make it easily. I jump landing on all fours. See easy. Since I'm not human I guess I can take more damage then humans..

I make my way to the city, of corse it takes a long time.. But I make it there in no time. I see the old ragged club that I use to go to all the time.. I miss this place. Just from the out side you smell the vomit, alcohol, and sweat. I can't wait to get in.. I make my way up to Brad, he says who's in or out. I skip the line since he knows who I am and I'm easily going to get in.

"Heyy! Brad!" I yell out to the muscled man looking to be in his early 40's he immediately recognizes me.

His beard has more white in it then I remember. He is a great friend.. Not one of those friends though he has a wife and wouldn't cheat on her for anyone. I respect that.. It's a lot to say then since half of my 'Friends' have girlfriends, boyfriends, wifes, or husbands. Though he is a good looking man.

He smiles and steps out of the way for me to join the hundreds of bodies grinding against each other. Brad has never really talked much. I join the crowd making myself to the bar. The bartender.. A play thing of mine grabs my hand.

"A-Aurelio?!" He yells over the music.

"Heyy!! I missed you!" He exits the bar but not before he has a girl take over his shift.

Still holding my hand maneuvers his body through the sweaty bodies taking me into the employee's room. The room was empty and the music was muffled. He pulled me into a deep embrace.

"You have no idea how much I missed you.." He brought his lips to my ear whispering..

Damn he really knows how to turn me on. This is why I like him.. I really need to learn his name. I mean I've slept with him soooo much yet I still don't know.. I licked my lips. But, somehow not knowing his name is a turn on too.

"Are you free right now?" I ask as I rub my hands all over his body. Damn his body is nice. Especially that ass.

"No.. But I'll make time for you. I don't know when you will go." He licks down my neck before attaching himself to my collar bone. I moan out. I notice the electronic clock.. Four in the morning already. They might be looking for me.

He makes his hand up my shirt. My pants haven't felt tight in a long time.. His hands run over my nipples. I let out another moan.

"Aurelio your sensitive today." He smirks against my collar bone. He takes off my shirt.. Then pushes me onto the employees table and start to rub against me. I push myself against him harder as I moan out.

"I-I haven't... Done I-It.. In a while." I managed to say I between moans.

I felt him grow under his pants. My body automatically starts rubbing against his movements. My pants are stripped off to show my hard on. He flips me around and lays me against the cold table.. Kissing his way down my back leaving traces behind. He slowly removed my underwear. Sucking my cheek I moan out even louder.

"W-We are goin... G-Going to.. Get caught." I moan out.

"Since have you been turned off about that?.. Just shut up and let me hear you moan." Once my underwear is to my ankles I turn to face him with my blushes face.

"Aurelio.. Your so wet here already!" He smirked and licks my entrance..

I moan out in so much pleasure. Shit this feel good. Once he backs away to get another look. I spread my ass.

"I can't take it any longer.. Put it in me!" I look at him.

As if he turned into a beast he unzips his pants and pulls out his hard member. Pushes the tip in and I'm already moaning.. I forgot how big it was. He slowly pushes himself completely inside.

"You body has forgotten my touch.." He leans down on top on my body that lays against the table for all support.

I shiver as he nibbles my ear. He slowly thrust in me as if preparing my body for what about to happen. My moans echo in the empty room. I hang my mouth open gasping for air. Arching my back. He pulls me up and hold on to my neck for support while my hand digs into the plastic table. He speeds up his pace. Making me moan louder and harder. He grabs my chin into a kiss.. A sloppy kiss. Drool runs down my face once he stops.

"S-Shit" he grunts in my ear.. And thrust harder.. Longer deep thrust. Each one sends my body over the edge. I'm gasping for air. As the door opens.

"Aureli--" the door quickly shuts. We never once froze. I knew who it was I just didn't care.

"I-I'm cuming" I yell out.

"Me too." He grunts in my ear. His thrust got slower but deeper.

I moan out as I release. After another thrust he releases inside me. I feel him pull out. All you can here is huffs and the sound of him zipping his zipper back up.

"I better go check on who that was.. Hopefully I'm not going to to be fired." He walks out leaving me on the table as his liquids pour out.

I got up.. Damn it Yui why did you have to see me?! I think as I clean myself up. After cleaning up I put on my clothes once again my sweat sticking to the some what clean clothes. Damn I was really hoping they wouldn't  have found me so quickly. I was still planning to meet up with some more people.