Reiji's Room

"Ohhhhhh.. Kinky. Do you like being watched?" Latio says referring to the fact I asked him where Reiji was.

He is really excited I can feel his half hard on digging into my hip. Oh damn... I haven't been so turned on in a while. Too bad I have std's.. Wait can vampires get std's?! They are immortal!

That doesn't matter right now.. I need to find out if I have std's.

"Listen.. Before we do something fun I need to talk to Reiji and see why I freaked out Shu." I pushed him away and actually look at him seriously.. Who would have thought.. Me... Serious? Surprising.

"Freaked out?.... Weird." Latio actually looked really interested.

"Your becoming quite the tease. Slut-chan." Latio says. I purr to the name he gave me.

Is he trying to offend me because if he hasn't already noticed I'm a kinky person that completely okay with name calling.. That isn't even the worst I have been called durning sex. Hey don't kink shame.. That's not even the weird thing that fact that I freaked out his older brother is a turn on for him is the weird thing.

"Okay listen.. No I mean really listen. Don't stare at my body. Show me to were your brothers room is and I'll let you do anything you want with me afterwards.. I won't complain. Okay?" I say.

Latio's immediately lights up like a Christmas light.. I never know Latio could blush. Wow this got interesting. He unwrapped his hands from around me. I smirked at his reaction and walked fast. He held onto my hand and dragged my down the hallway. Then stopped. I look at him confused.. Why did we stop?

"Ummm Latio?" I tilt my head in confusion

"We're here." He opened the door.

What?! I was literally four doors away to where he attacked me.. Are you kidding me. I was pulled into the room. This is Reiji's room. It looks like a library. Wow.. I looked up and down the tall book shelfs in awe. So many books. I don't read books because well I don't really have a reason I just don't get into reading books.. They take to long to get into reading. Snapping out of my thoughts I saw Reiji who didn't seem bothered by us he just kept his head buried into a book.. I'm sure what the title was called. I didn't care.

"Reiji? I need your help." I say walking closer to him.

"Help?" Reiji says smirking looking very interested in what I was going to say next.

Wow Reiji can smirk!! What the hell is going on Latio can blush and Reiji can smrik. This must be the end of the world.

"So umm... Let me explain my story before you say anything. Okay?" I say I stare into Reiji's eyes. He nods but before letting me continue he added something.

"Spare the details.." He says and I let out a sigh..

But I like details if there weren't details in the world I wouldn't be as attractive. I wouldn't be able to droll over those big juicy fat. I can't waste time!

"Okay so I was flirty with Shu in a bathtub. Things were just starting to get good when's Shu rejected me and started staring at me weird.. He said something about my eyes turning gold-ish purple. I just want to know if I have a--" I was interrupted by Reiji.

"Wait?! What?" Reiji spazzes.. Holy shit not only does he smirk but he spazzes.. I mean I would too Shu REJECTED ME!!

"I know right!! Shu rejected me I can't believe it!" I yell agreeing with him.

"Eyes.. Gold tent.. Where have I hear this before?" Reiji says to him self as he gets up searching through his book shelf.

This caught both mine and Latio's attention who was standing a little behind me. Reiji searched up and down. I asked him what he was looking for but he ignored me and kept looking. Finally he found the book his was looking for.. He flipped through the pages. The book had not title but had a woman. She differently wasn't a human. She had horns, She worn barely any clothing and had massive, beautiful wings.. She was absolutely stunning. Is that a porn magazine? He searched so hard for a porn magazines.. Doesn't he realize that we have internet now. You can easily find whatever your hearts desire on there.. Hell! I'm even on there! If you really look for me..

"You know.. I never thought you liked cosplay." I say. Latio chuckled at the glare Reiji sent me before digging back into the book.

Reiji gave the book to me that was set on a certain page he walked close to me and read out loud where he traced his finger.

"When they active their suduction powers the inter iris will turn a gold while their outer iris will stay the same color of their natural eye color. For you to actually notice their color change will only be two reasons. They are weak or you are not mortal. If they are weak means the lack of food. Stay away once you notice the color change." Reiji says my eyes widen..

"W-Who are 'they'?"