The Real Me.. Yui

I walk out of the employees room.. To see in empty club. The only eyes on me where theirs. Yui and Ayato.. Wonder where the other Sakamakis are.

"I support you!" Yui screams out with a red face..

"Huh?" I question confused.

"I support you and your lover!!" Yui screams out again.

"Yui.." I walk closer to her. Time to ruin the image she thinks I am.

"Yui. Don't you realize that... He mean't nothing to me." I chuckle and she looked confused.

"I do that for fun.. Not just with him. With other people. Girls. Guys. and everything in between. Sometimes with more then one... Whether I am the one being embraced or I'm embracing. I don't even know his name. All I know is that he is good at thrusting into me." She stared completely ahead deep into thought I lean into her appearing into her face that almost seems heart broken.

"W-What about love?" Tears form in her eyes. I laugh.

"Love? What about love? Yui.. Stop being so pathetic. Love is an illusion. They will one, get bored or toss you out." I lick up her neck.

"How about we have a go? So I can completely ruin your innocence." I whisper in her ear.

I got shoved away. I fall onto my butt as I glare into the red headed boy.

"Leave her alone!" Ayato yells and brings her into a hug as to protect her.

I growl out. My body filled with anger. My body start burning like fire I choked not able to breathe.

"Elanor? Why are these mean people coming after me?" I stare up into my mom beautiful purple eyes.

"Because your a Incubus.. The first Incubus in a three thousand years. They want a baby with you. To have a baby with you would mean to give birth to the A powerful Succubus maybe even another Incubus.." She pauses.. "There has only been one Incubus before you.. He was your grandfather. We must keep our blood line superior that is why you will have my child." She smiles.

"Okay Elanor!" I run up to hug her waist. We giggle.

"Elanor how old are you?" I ask

"It's rude to ask a lady her age!" She scolds me and I looked down at the ground. "But.." I instantly pick up my head with a smile.

"Since I am your wife you deserve to know.. I'm 138." Elanor says with her head held high.

"Wow.. Will I be able to will that long?!" A big smile come naturally to my face.

"Yes! When you become a man!" She says

"A man? How do I become a man?" I question..

"You always have to remember if you want something to happen.." Elanor leans in really close.

"Remember what?!" I jump up and down unable to keep my five year old body calm.

"You are a Incubus!!"

After so long.. I finally remember... I finally remember what those words mean.

"I am a Incubus!!" I growl out flames surround me I can suddenly feel the control over my enormous dragon like wings and spear like tail.

I could feel my horns weigh down on my head.. Air breezed by my skin. My outfit has now became extremely revealing while my hand and feet grew into claws of a beast. I could even feel my hair grow down my back that blew by from the fans in the club my hair has grown down to my waist. I look down at my body to notice I'm a little taller and some what manlier.

I look over to Yui who is looking at me terrified.. The man I just slept with stared my back glazed over.. Like he wasn't fully there. His eyes are full of love and lust. He stays by my side watching me dreamily.

"Oh. I thought you left.. Come here, my love" He nods with a blush spread across his face.

He follows my order and walks closer to me. My body instantly reacts. I grab his face and hold him up so his feet dangled. He didn't struggle. I take a deep breath. Crushing his skull a little bit a time. I inhale the delicious white silky mist coming from his wounds. He doesn't scream but he twitches in agony. Yui screams out something I wasn't listening or paying attention. Once I was done feeding on his soul I drop his lifeless body.

"What? Yui this is the real me.." I hold out my arms and walk toward her smirking. Ayato throws to arm put as if to protect her. I chuckle.

"Oh.. How about I make this a even fight?" My wings and sharp weapon like tail disappear to leave me with only my claws. I get into fighting stance. I have never been in a fight before yet my body knows exactly what to do.

"Aurelio!" I turn my head quickly to the noise.

Shu?! He looks worried. He walks in and the rest of the Sakamaki's pile in.

"Fine.. This isn't fun.. I lose." Fire burns me once more until I fall into my knees and hands. My vision goes black.

"Aurelio." Huh? Where am I its black.. Is this another memory?

"Aurelio" The voice become more clear... It's Elanor.

"Elanor?" I call out. It's not a memory.. I don't sound like a kid.

"Don't trust them.." Elanor says.

"Sorry.." I apologized automatically.

"You have finally became A man.." Elanor says. Her voice full of warmth.

"I will meet you soon.." Her voice melted in with the background, slowly fading away.

I'm quickly shoot my eyes open once again.. Shit I woke up before I could ask her where she was. I woke up once again on my bed. Wonder who is taking care of me this time I doubt Ayato will let Yui close to me. I immediately get up. Wow this time I have no clothes on at all. What a pervert.

I look over to clothes once again laid out for me. I put them on just like last time they are just simple shirt, jeans, and underwear. I look at the time. It's 6:04 in the afternoon.. Wonder if everyone is still sleeping. I wander the halls. My body is sore not that I mind it.