Bathing Guest

Something seems to catch my attention at the bottom of the bath. Is that what I think it is?

"S-Shu?" I questioned.

He laid at the bottom of the bathtub.. Sleeping? I shake him awake. Can he breath? I don't want one of my potential lovers to die! Not at least before I sleep with him! What if he is really big.. Or really good?! No he can't die yet! He seemed to wake up and immediately starts to tease me.

"You looked like the devil." He teased

"It not the first time I heard that." I sighed and rubbed my forehead.

"Huh?" Shu approaches me interested.

"Nothing now why were you sleeping in the tub?" I asked innocently curious.

"Why were you hoping I was naked?" He smirked.. Oh boy.

"I wasn't but now..." I started to undress him with my eyes.

My cheeks heat up. I get up and move closer.. Showing off my wet, and toned, naked body. Hopefully I can convince him into doing something interesting. I sat beside him. Leaning closer.

"Pervert" Shu whispered out for me to hear. I giggle at the response..

"You only just now figured that out?" I take my hand up his leg inching closer and closer to his 'no mans land'.

He looked down smirking.. That smirk quickly changed once he looked into my eyes. The air quickly got tense. He stood up suddenly. I look at him surprised.. He just stared into my eyes.

"W-What?" I'm confused.. Not only is he staring at me with in unknown look upon his face. I was just rejected.. I have never been rejected before!! I get angry at the fact he just staring at me. Yeah you rejected me so don't stare at me! I can't believe you rejected me!!

"I said what?!" I yell. Which seems to surprised him a little.

Shu got close to me inches apart from my face..

"What are you?" Shu says. I stare at him confused.

"What are you talking about?!" I push him away from me.

"Your eyes..." He whispered. I blushed.. My eyes?

"On the inside.. They turned a little bit gold." He says

"What?" I stare at him confused.

"Golden?" I finished..

Shu got up and walked toward the door. I jump up and run over to him. Grabbing his arm.

"Wait!... What do you mean." I ask interested.. Did this always happen? Are they still golden looking? I'm confused.

"Just go to Reiji.. Ask him. I'm sleepy." He says and finishes walking out of bathroom. Leaving me who stares at the door lost in thought..

"The hell?!" I flipped out..

Please don't tell me I go in std! I know I slept with a lot of people but I always use protection! Okay I might have not worn protection a couple of times.. But it's not like I wasn't careful. Shit... Please tell me Reiji is really skilled at taking away stds. I don't want an std. I want to have sex no strings attached. I gather my clothes not bothering to finish bathing or to even put my clothes on. I immediately go to my room without anyone luckily stopping me.. I'm just not in the mood. Though I did feel someone's eyes on me. Once inside my room I closed and locked the door.. Usually I leave it unlock in case anyone wants to visit so we can pass time.. But today I just want to lay down on my bed and pass all the things running in my head. I fall down on the bed. Just now noticing the cool air hit my steaming skin. I stare at the top of the bed and think. I try my best to look at the positive side..

"Wait he didn't say it was an std.. I could just be overreacting.. It could be something totally different." I breathe. focusing on trying not to have an anxiety attack.

"Who the hell am I kidding!! I'm not positive person!! I'm a negative person! I'm not going to be able to have sex with anyone!! Oh god... I have to find out who it was... I'm going to have to tell most of my sex friends and partners that they need to get them self checked.." I freak out mumbling to my self everything I'm going to have to do..

I need to see Reiji!! Right now!! I jump up and put on some underwear not caring to put on pants since I'm probably going to have to take them off anyway.. Not to have sex, dirty Reader-chan, but to get it checked out.. On the way to walking to his room. I ask myself a very important question. Wait.. If I have thee std up my ass. Does that mean I can still have sex.. Just not up my ass? There could still be a possibility that I can still have sex.. I wonder the halls opening every door I come too. Trying to find Reiji's room. After wondering the hall for a while I come across Latio. Well more like he tried to attack me.

"Wow.. Your really teasing me." Laito grabs my hip and pulls me closer so he can whisper in my ear.. It's a turn on but I'm really not in the mood. I have to turn him down for now even no matter how much I want to.. Wait! Maybe I can get him to tell me where Reiji's room is!

"Do you know where Reiji's room is?" I whisper back. I might have licked his ear. I couldn't hold myself to far back.