The Perfect Greeting

"Well I guess we should introduce ourselfs--" I popped up leaving glasses to stop talking.

I really just want to show him how observant I am.

"Let me guess.. Shu" I pointed the one laying on the couch."Ayato, Laito, Kanato, and Subaru!! But I still don't know your name?" I pointed to all of them and tilted my head to the side then smiled at the stern raven haired boy.

"Very observant.. I'm quite impressive for a human. I am Reiji." Glasses-- Reiji says and fixes his glasses with a smirk.

"Did you take me for a stupid human?" I question Yui seeming to catch a hold that their not humans from all the race calling.

"I still think this is a misunderstanding.. I think I should call my dad." Yui say backing up. But Ayato pops open her phone

"Hey?! Give that back!" She runs over to him to get it but instead he just crushes the phone. I keep my smile on my face that never seems to wonder off.

"You don't need it anymore you have us" Laito says getting all flirty. Well I'm a little bit jealous.

"Aurelio? Why are you acting all calm?" Yui whispered getting creeped out over everything, probably hoping I would have protected her or encouraged her.

"Hmm? Why are you so scared?" I asked

"Because their all a little bit weird." She looking around. Everything goes silent for a bit before I speak up.

"Now that's rude!" I walk up to her and she stubbles back words falling to her knees.

"What a disaster waiting to strike" I picked her up to see her bloody knee.

"Oh no." My smile drops and a nervous laugh escapes.

I felt the tension rise. I look at Yui who is looking in fear behind me.. I didn't plan on running today or I would have stretched.

"Vampires.." She whispered.

"See this is what I mean.. Now we are going to have to do something." I rub my neck nervously and back out of the way.

"Stand back!!" Yui held up her cross.. I chuckled which seemed to catch Yui's attention.

"Do you really think that's going to affect them? God isn't going to save you. You really are a stereotypical.." Yui seemed to be scared of my reaction but, at this point I was starting to get pissed at her for the situation she is getting us in. Buried herself a grave.

"Seems someone is smart enough not believe in such lies humans make up." Reiji says

"If you keep complementing me. I might just fall for you." I wink at Reiji and he seems to dismiss it. I do like surprising people.

Yui backs up grabbing my arm and then darts for the door taking me with her..

"Yui?!" I yell at her.

"We need to get out of here!" Yui yells back

"You think you can run from them?! Your stupid to believe that!!" I yell at her starting to fear for her.

We ran and ran coming across them again and again. Until we made it to a room where Yui locked that door. I was trying to catch my breath.. Yui on the other hand seemed to get attracted by something while I look at how messy the room is.

"You know you would think with all the time in the world in there hands they could clean this--" Yui gasp interrupting me and gathering my attention.

"Huh?" It was picture with Yui when she was but a baby with the Priest..

"I-I was adopted?!" Shock runs into Yui's body.. As we are surrounded by the vampires once chasing us..

"Why are you in here?" Reiji said sternly

"Too make it fun for you~" I say making it sound like a game.

Which it pretty much is. Let's see which one I can make fall in love with me first~ if I could take a guess it would be Laito or Ayato because they would be easy to get into bed.. And me doing sexual things in bed always seems to make people fall in love with me and plus.. It's fun~

"Just stay put, your my prey" Kanato said

"I'm nobody's prey" Yui said shaking..

"Looks like ya' have some courage." Ayato says walking closer to her.

"Enough!" Subaru slams the book case resulting in the books falling down I barely dodge in time but Yui get knocked out. I stood up and brushed the dust off my knees.

"Okay now that she's out." I cleared my voice and spoke up.

"Suck her blood or whatever.. I'm gonna find me a room. Feel free to drop by whenever." I smirk and strong lust comes over the air.. man. I've been holding back on these cuties because of Yui for a little too long.

"This?" Reiji speaks up a little confused. I'm not sure what he is talking about but I do notice everyone's confused look at me..

oh? Everyone loves a mysterious sexy boy don't they. I think of something to say and go with it.

"Don't worry I'm not interested in the rag doll over there do anything you want to her.. I'm here to watch." I lick my lips and stare at them seductively my purple eyes flashing in the dull weather..

It seems to shock them even if there not showing it through their faces.. Eyes are windows to a persons soul. If they have one of those.. They now will look at the all so pure boy and realized that I'm soooo much more.. Hehe hope this continues~. How fun~