V⃟⠀E⃟⠀N⃟⠀G⃟⠀E⃟⠀A⃟⠀N⃟⠀C⃟⠀E⃟

• • •⠀࿇⠀• • •

⠀⠀⠀After Mikaela and Yuichiro had gotten ready, they hopped into their car and sped off toward the graveyard about forty-five minutes away. It was a quiet ride, in which Yuichiro caught and watched the blond tremble, fidget, and breathing erratically from what he predicted was nervousness. The raven didn't point it out until he began to feel the vehicle sway because of his trembling palms, gripping at his seat as he leaned over to place his hand upon the other's thigh. "Mika, there's no need to be nervous, y'know. We've been here plenty of times." Yuichiro visibly gulped. "Unless it's the fact that Kimizuki will be there, too, that you're scared?"

⠀⠀⠀Mikaela let out a shaky sigh, trying to calm his hands and lungs and steady both out. He managed to at least tremble less noticeably. His palms were sweaty, his stomach felt like he was going to just hurl everything out, and his knees felt weak. The blond didn't even know what in Hell could've been causing all these abnormal things, but whatever it was, he hoped it wouldn't last. "Kimizuki and I have never been on good terms, Yuu-chan, and you know that. Even before you know what, he hasn't taken much of a liking toward me; I don't know how to heal whatever wounds we've inflicted on each other, but hopefully we found out soon."

⠀⠀⠀"It'll take a while, Mika."

⠀⠀⠀"I'm a quite patient person; I don't mind."

⠀⠀⠀"Kimizuki's stubborn."

⠀⠀⠀"You're more stubborn, and I live with you."

⠀⠀⠀Exasperated at the last comment, Yuichiro rolled his eyes and huffed loudly. He always had something to say, especially if it was to retort back on some pointless argument they both had. At times, it was an amazing skill the raven wasn't at all ashamed to compliment, but when it was reflected back at him— God, how he hated how Mikaela knew exactly what to say, when to say it, and how effective it was.

⠀⠀⠀"Whatever!" Yuichiro exclaimed. "But there is nothing to be afraid of, nor nervous about. He can be nice when he wants to be."

⠀⠀⠀"Hopefully, today's the day he decides to be."

⠀⠀⠀Pulling into the graveyard, Mikaela promised he'd be there once he cooled down and urged the raven to go ahead of him. Yuichiro whimpered, but nodded, wished him luck that'd he'd feel well enough to visit before shutting the car door and marching his way toward the grave. Green and brown leaves crunched beneath his boots as the raven climbed the small hills, the sun's rays barely reaching the ground full of leaves. Yuichiro eyed amazed at the beauty of the atmosphere, feeling content that Yoichi was resting in peace in an area that owned a beautiful scenery that he'd be able to watch.

⠀⠀⠀Yuichiro grinned to himself, stopping in his tracks when he was up the many and final hills; he lifted his hand, cupping it slightly and pressing it against his forehead. In the distance, the sight of Yoichi's grave was in sight— brand new flowers settled upon the grass, and he could only assume the Shinoa Squad had visited recently, laying down the many yellow and pink petals around the grave neatly and full of love. In front of it, Yuichiro saw the faint silhouette of a familiar male.

⠀⠀⠀He made his way toward the male, swiftly and gently until he was side-by-side with him, face staring only at the grave. "Hey, Kimizuki."

⠀⠀⠀Kimizuki jumped slightly, gasping softly before adjusting his glasses with a click of his tongue. "Oh, Yuu, it's you." He sighed. "I didn't think you'd come knowing how clumsy and loss-of-time you are. You're prone to distractions that of a child would seem to think is fascinating."