S⃟⠀A⃟⠀T⃟⠀I⃟⠀S⃟⠀F⃟⠀A⃟⠀C⃟⠀T⃟⠀I⃟⠀O⃟⠀N⃟

• • •⠀࿇⠀• • •

⠀⠀⠀All the raven could see before him was scarlet pools of blood, the silver-shining tip of a blade carressed tightly within a hand, and the defeated, yet still living body of a soon-to-be dead friend on the ground. Yuichiro watched as if in slow motion as the vermillion hued liquid trickled down the edges of the weapon, dropping down to stain the ground. He held his breath as Kimizuki's wounds were visible amongst his white shirt, blood oozing out at an unstoppable pace. The raven held his head with his cupped hands, trying to block out the deafening yowls escaping from the pink-haired male's lips.

⠀⠀⠀A resemblance— a starving wolf finally catches its prey, beneath it, a squirming and panicked piece of prey, a rabbit, not at all accepting its fatal destiny. Claws swiped at the sides of the rabbit, wounds open and close to infection, while the enclosed jaws were on its way to end the poor, defenseless animal's life once and for all.

⠀⠀⠀That was all Yuichiro could see, breathing erratic and rapid, pupils dilated in horror, and lips quivering from pure fear. By the look in Mikaela's eyes, oh, his precious lover's blue gaze; he looked prepared to end it, owned the unstoppable glare amongst them, ferocious and wild. The blond was angry, there was the slight flicker that depicted he was, but his whole self was in full bliss as he had his enemy beneath him, blade above his head as he held the desire to pierce the weapon into said enemy.

⠀⠀⠀The blond male ignored the cries of his lover, the sadistic smile he owned growing as he locked pupils with the amber-eyed male beneath him.

⠀⠀⠀"Hmm, someone's going to die today, was it you said?" Mikaela inquired wrly, his lips curling into a sickening smile, white teeth exposed and adding a more sinister feature in his expression. "It's not me... not Yuu-chan... so it must be you!" The blond cracked in an awfully loud and insane laugh, throat rumbling as he threw his head back, mouth wide and throwing out deep, disturbing chuckles. He ceased quickly, still owning the smirk. "How does it feel knowing you're about to be killed by the hands of me? The same man that killed your precious Yoichi Saotome?"

⠀⠀⠀Kimizuki curled his lips in a snarl. "Shut up, monster! Don't ever mention—!"

⠀⠀⠀Within one slick movement, the blade that was once in the air was now placed just near the base of Kimizuki's neck, cutting skin and slipping through, crimson-colored, tangy blood. Said male cut off his sentence, breathing releasing in stutters. Mikaela chuckled darkly in spooky amusement. "There's no point in getting angry with me, Kimizuki. Nothing you say will change your fate, nor bring Yoichi back to life. I've sealed your destiny tight shut. This is your consequence for thinking you could come between me and Yuu-chan."

⠀⠀⠀"You... you really are insane... keeping Yuichiro all to yourself like this. He will never be happy like this, you hear me? He will never love you like this! You're thieving his freedom, his family, his life. You deserve to be locked up in a cage like the animal you are! I hope you go to Hell, Mikaela Shindo!" Kimizuki roared.

⠀⠀⠀"I'll see you there," The blond growled, slinging his arm up once more.

⠀⠀⠀Yuichiro gasped, Mikaela's arm raising above his head, flipping the blade downwards and letting out a malice cry of laughter. His frozen legs finally seemed to move, muscles no longer numb and lifeless as he got to his feet, quick to crawl his way over towards the blood bath before him, arm outstretched, and tears trickling down his reddened cheeks. Blade shimmering, Yuichiro cried out, "Mika! No! Don't kill him!"

⠀⠀⠀"Stay back, Yuu-chan!" Mikaela warned with a hiss, shifting the blade towards the raven and stopping said raven in his step. "... Don't you understand? I'm doing this for us..."