R⃟⠀E⃟⠀P⃟⠀R⃟⠀I⃟⠀S⃟⠀A⃟⠀L⃟

• • •⠀࿇⠀• • •

⠀⠀⠀"I'll be off now, Yuu-chan." Mikaela called out throughout their somewhat echoey and compacted apartment, voice loud, yet not too loud that it strained their ears caused by all of the echoing. He hummed quietly, constantly looking at his watch in hopes he could keep track of time, get a kiss goodbye from his lover, and still make it in time for his session.

⠀⠀⠀"Don't leave yet, Mika!" Yuichiro howled, careless of whether his ears figuratively began to bleed from how explosive his voice was. There was an orchestra of falling items, things only Mikaela could hope wasn't anything valuable or something harmful. Yuichiro squealed, the sound of feet slamming into the upstairs of their home until the steps lead down to the first floor. The blond could hear his lover bolting down the stairs, leaping off of the last step and throwing himself onto him with massive force, Mikaela was surprised he hadn't collapsed beneath it. He contently returned the affectionate embrace, planting a kiss onto the floppy, dark tresses upon his head.

⠀⠀⠀"You're leaving?" Yuichiro inquired. "You don't usually leave until another thirty or so minutes— they shouldn't expect you to be so early today!"

⠀⠀⠀"Krul couldn't schedule me for the usual time today because of the excessive amounts of other patients that wanted a session that day and time. I don't mind being early, though, at least I'll return earlier than usual; hopefully five instead of six."

⠀⠀⠀"Still," Yuichiro groaned. "We were suppose to cuddle before you left, remember? Now, I'm going to be cold and lonely. Why didn't you say so?"

⠀⠀⠀"It left my mind. Sorry, Yuu-chan."

⠀⠀⠀"Whatever!" The raven said with a flick of his wrist, waving it off as if it didn't just take his heart and crush it within a single clench. He stuck his bottom lip out in a childish pout, glancing away with half-lidded eyelids, refusing to lay his eyes on his lover by any means. "I'll just hang out with Shinoa and them. I haven't seen them in a while, anyway. That'll get my boredom off my mind until you come back." Yuichiro mumbled something inaudible once he glanced away, flaring his nose, and puffing out his lips. He gave an unappreciative humph, and Mikaela rolled his eyes.

⠀⠀⠀"You were the one who told me to take these extra sessions, and now you're complaining?"

⠀⠀⠀"No, I'm not."

⠀⠀⠀"Yuu-chan... don't be like that..."

⠀⠀⠀Yuichiro sighed when he returned his attention to Mikaela, parting his lips to counter with a comment, but was rudely ( lovingly ) interrupted by his lips pressing against the other's, intentions hungry and desirable. As much as he didn't want to return the kiss, he did anyway and wrapped his arms around his lover's neck, squeezing his frame tenderly. Another minute or so passed when Mikaela released his hold around the raven's waist, ending the kiss, and checking his watch once more. He cursed under his breath, but remained calm when Yuichiro eyed him worriedly. Mikaela shrugged it off with a fake smile, waving his hand like a fan. "I'm late for my session, but don't worry, Yuu-chan!"

⠀⠀⠀He grabbed his coat and left a chaste kiss onto Yuichiro's cheek, soft and sweetly, before giving another wave of his hand and finally left the apartment. Yuichiro sighed in discontentment and listened to the car engine roar amongst the outside of the parking lot, standing still as the car rolled out of the cement and away into the distance, vanishing from all that the raven could hear. With sluggish movements, he rushed to text Shinoa and Mitsuba for their daily squad meet-ups before getting himself prepared.