E⃟⠀P⃟⠀I⃟⠀L⃟⠀O⃟⠀G⃟⠀U⃟⠀E⃟

• • •⠀࿇⠀• • •

⠀⠀⠀"Oh, Yuu-chan, you look so beautiful," A dark chuckle echoed through the dim apartment building, a slight tapping of the water faucet interrupting the brief silence that swallowed the dwelling.

⠀⠀⠀Following the compliment came a rather content and delighted hum, a slight purr rumbling from amongst his throat. Yuichiro smiled weakly, though his expression-filled mask contradicted the agony he was feeling and replacing with a look of fondness and bliss for his lover. Leaning more into the warm touch, the raven choked out a strangled, "Thank you." Mikaela rubbed his lover's cheeks, skin bumpy and feeling as though there were holes growing within them.

⠀⠀⠀Scars, new and old, were inflicted upon the dark-haired male's frame and face, many bleeding heavily due to how deep they were or how they've opened up overtime. Regardless of how bloody and a huge mess Yuichiro appeared to be, Mikaela loved him and found the many scars and cuts to be one of the main features towards his beauty. Rubbing his lover's cheeks affectionately, the blond rushed to leave soft, chaste kisses down Yuichiro's neck and chest, noticing as said male purr lovingly. "We'll be doing our daily activities soon, okay, love? Be ready for those lovely red scars to open back up."

⠀⠀⠀Chains clanked against the wall behind him, the metal shifting and swerving as Yuichiro moved his wrists stiffly. He let out a heartfelt laugh, suppressing a smile. "You don't need to worry about me, Mika! I love everything you do to me! The pain is nothing... as long as it's by you."

⠀⠀⠀"Is that so? Specify, won't you, Yuu-chan?"

⠀⠀⠀"My pleasure!" Yuichiro squealed in full exhilaration, leaning forward and causing the metal chains to straighten with a crackling rattle. As red and bleeding and swollen the dark-haired male's wrists had become, nothing came before him and his lover no matter how severe and absolutely agonizing it was or would be. "At first, the pain and scars bled so much I was sure I'd bleed to death; it was so excruciatingly unpleasant. My head got dizzy, my vision went black sometimes, but then I realized— this is how Mika expresses his undying love for me! Right? After that, despite the pain, it would feel numb and all I could think about is how much Mika loves me. Pain is love, right?"

⠀⠀⠀"Love is painful," Mikaela corrected, feeling a sense of pride shoot through his chest as he stared adoringly at the male restrained in front of him.

⠀⠀⠀"But you cut me with your favorite blade because you love me, right? You wrap your hands around my neck and strangle me because you love me? You leave nice notes implanted in my skin to show everyone around us how much you love me and how much I belong to you? You love me a lot, right, Mika?"

⠀⠀⠀"Indeed," The blond hummed in agreement.

⠀⠀⠀"Then nothing else matters to me."

⠀⠀⠀"Good. You live for me, and me, only."

⠀⠀⠀"I love you, Mika!"

⠀⠀⠀"I love you, too, Yuu-chan."

⠀⠀⠀That evening, Mikaela traces the newly cut words forming roughly against Yuichiro's pale skin lightly, admiring the meaning behind them, loving each and every line he created, and especially in full bliss towards the expression of the tears falling from the raven's cheeks. He watched as each wet tear trickled down from his eyes down to his chin and slipping to meet the bloody scars that belonged where his stomach was.

⠀⠀⠀Yuichiro kept his breathing in control, not even the slightest aware that he was crying out of pain that only his body felt. But within his mind, all he knew was numbness— numbness he was all too familiar with. All he knew was how much love he had for his Mikaela Shindō, and how much said man loved him back. He could care less if his eyes were darkening, feeling his pulse slow from the loss of blood, for his infatuation for the blond was too much. He locked eyes with his lover one last time before muttering an unknown statement, then falling into a deep, long-lasting slumber.

⠀⠀⠀Mikaela couldn't help but smirk. Still lightly tickling the words, he read the statement aloud:

⠀⠀⠀"Property of Mikaela Shindō— Yuichiro Amane, whom will forever be his, and only his."

• • •⠀࿇⠀• • •

And that concludes this story, "Revenge"

I would like to thank all of my readers who have taken this chance to read the sequel despite all who believed it wasn't a good idea. I had fun writing this, for I enjoy the insane and possessive personality I have to Mikaela. I also loved the thought of bringing more drama and Kimizuki's side of Yoichi's death. I hope many of you aren't as disappointed in this book or the epilogue...!

This is the end of the— "Shoyū no Byōki" Series!

I hope to see many of your readers later on in the future for my upcoming works!

Oh, and I've also released a new fanfic called:
"Monophobia" in which it is a little different than anything I've written before. If you're interested, drop by on my account!

Thank you so much for being here on this journey with me, and I hope to see you soon!

Signing out,

— Scarlet <3

• • •⠀࿇⠀• • •