6

STOP RIGHT THERE!

STOP STOP STOP

No more reading this book! After this chapter there will be NO MORE! 

Actually... I enjoy telling you my thoughts so far...

*glare*

Okay.

I'm too nice, right?

ERRBOOMAHHH

...............................

"Sara"

"Lee"

"King"

"What you mediocre monkey!? " I yell. Who dares interrupt my thoughts?

"Whoa. Okay." Jester tells me. Oh wow. Jester...."I just came to tell you something."

I glare at him and then lay my head on my books. I am currently in the library trying to study for English. I forgot to tell you this one DETAIL. Horrible Horrible news. 

Also, it's embarrassing. Jester is my cousin. *WHOA* I know right!

Unfortunately, my mothers brother had to marry someone  and have HIM. Wow.

Very unfortunate. 

Why couldn't the brother just live along die alone?

"What? You need to tell me something?"I ask.

"Yeah. Thanks" huh.

"For what?"

"For helping me. That girl I bumped into the other day is really hot and I think I like her." He says looking away. This is so weird. I didn't even try. WOW I AM TOO GOOD. I can even start my new business. It's going to be named Hook Those Good Looks. Nah? 

"Oh. Well...congratulations?" 

"Uhh...Thanks? Well, bye." He messes with my hair and I bite his finger, " Ow! Damn."

I smile and wave my fingers telling him to leave the library before I bite his finger off for real.

~*~**~*~*~*~**~*~*~**~*~**~**~*~*~**~*~**~*******~**~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~**~*~*

Argh. I'm so mad! It has only been the beginning of school and I'm already going to pull my hair out!

I know I'm not smart but sometimes stupid people make me feel so.......genius. They also make me mad. Like....really mad. 

I feel like just punching them in the face, "How do you do this again?" This stupid kid asks me again (no offense to the stupid people :P). Why did the teacher put me next to her? I thought girls were smart. But NEVER MIND.

"Ask someone else. I don't know how to do this either" I tell her. I'm in my calculus class and I know how to do the work I'm just tired of explaining to her every single freaking time she continues throughout her work sheet. She looks at me as if I just told her some heart-breaking news that she was ugly, " Why don't you want to help me?" She does that whinny voice.

I continue to do my work as if I never heard her and she was never there. Just play it cool.

"Hello? I'm right here you know....Sara if you don't help me I'm going to leek your nudes."

This got me even more angry, "What? I don't even take pictures of myself! Nonetheless, nude! Whatever your name is, I don't care about you right now. Just let me to my stupid work without you breathing on my fucking neck!" I turn around and groan in frustration. 

Whew. I would go on and on but I don't feel like it, you agree with me right?

*Sure*

Good. I knew you would be on my side no matter how dumb the situation is. I think I'm starting to like you.

*cricket cricket*

....

Alright.