Chapter 10 (Greendale)

---------------------
Gotten into the habit of making banners. If any of you would like to make banners for this story, you can PM me :)

Anyways, remember that all chapters with Greendale mean that we're in the timeline when Ryan was a teenager and still living in his hometown. Just a refresher.

SONG - DEVIL SIDE - FOXES
----------------------

I had been back to school a whole month and I still couldn't get over the way people stared at me in school. It was quite fascinating at first, and then it became predictable. Walking to my locker, the classrooms, the gym, the cafeteria, it was all the same whenever people spotted me. Their thoughts had become so obvious the might as well have been dangling over their heard in white little bubbles.

"Omg, how did Ryan Perry get so hot?" "Was it surgery? It totally must have been surgery for him to look like that not. But do guys, like, do plastic surgery?" "Damn he should totally tell me how he lost that weight."

I didn't have plastic surgery.

Not even close.

It was funny how people nowadays now assumed that the only way to lose some mild waste was surgery.

Nathan Coffey and his friends didn't come near me which both surprised and didn't surprise me. I somehow expected them not to let me off so easily even if it was to taunt me about how nothing had changed. But no taunts came. I noticed Nathan eyeing me a few times but brushed it off and enjoyed my newfound freedom and confidence. When people now stared at me, it wasn't out of pity but out of awe and even jealously. Want had also become a common factor towards me.

Girls flirted with me dropping me small gifts and tokens. The guys who were bold enough flirted from afar since they didn't want their girlfriends to find out.

Some of it was maybe wrong, but I was enjoying it too much to care. For once I had the power and I was going to take full advantage of it. And when my opportunity came to do so, it was very unexpected.

It was a particularly slow day. Shelley Baker had been trying to hang off me during Art class and I escaped to the boy's locker room to get away from her. I also needed to change my shirt since I'd spilled paint on it in Art class and didn't want to walk around covered in paint. My spare clothes were in my gym bag in case of emergencies.

When I got there, I didn't think to find out if I was the only one and went straight to my locker. I changed and was in the middle of stuffing my paint covered t-shirt into my gym bag when I got startled.

"Hey."

My heart nearly jumped out of my chest when I turned to see Emmett Anderson, Nathan's best friend. He just stood there with his towel tied around his waist and wet hair dripping unto the tiles, watching me intently.

"What do you want?" I asked nervously.

Maybe I'd been too confident to think that Nathan would leave me alone just because I looked different. He'd always had it out for me not matter what and it seemed like that fact would never change.

But Emmett only smiled slyly "You should know what I want."

"I'm not a mind-reader dude." I said with a nervous smile of my own.

He walked closer and put his hand on my side, causing my insides to freeze like I was doused with cold water. His callused thumb brushed against my bare skin and his face became closer to mine "I want you. Now."

What?

Did Emmett Anderson just admit that he wanted me?

In what seemed to be a more than platonic manner?

"I've wanted you for such a long time now." He confessed shocking me even more. "But Nathan hated you all this time and you were so......not as attractive as you are now." Of course he would say something like that. "But now you are and even if Nathan doesn't still like you, he can't do anything about it now because everyone will think he's jealous or something."

Emmett had just sold his best friend down the river because of one lusty moment. A slow smile crept unto my face "Well I've liked you for a while too."

"Really?" Emmett's face brightened even more.

The truth was that I had never really paid particular attention to Emmett in the past. He was the best friend of my oppressor and I really didn't see anything tying us together. He was on the football team and part of the people I didn't like because of how they treated me. Emmett never particularly shoved or hit me the way Nathan did, but laughing and taunting was just a cruel. He'd come up with one of my most popular nicknames, fat fag, after he and Nathan found a couple of gay porn magazines in my bag pack that I'd accidentally brought to school and then outed me before my time.

This was the same guy who confessed that he'd had a thing for me even before the summer. A sinister voice at the back of my head told me that I could use him to my advantage. Emmett seemed like the kind of idiot to out his friend for a good fuck. And I wouldn't mind having some dirt on Nathan Coffey at all.

"Yes. That's why I went away this summer." I said throwing my hands around his shoulder. "So that I could do everything possible to be good enough for you."

"Well you are now." He said making my stomach twist with disdain. The asshole.

But I kept it up "Yes. Now I'll be all yours Emmy."

He seemed to like my stupid nickname because his dick hardened almost immediately and brushed against my thigh.

"We can't still be seen together." He warned quickly. "I have a reputation and no one can know that I like...guys. I'm not gay though."

Predictable as ever denying his already obvious sexuality. "Of course. It'll just be between you and me."

Emmett grinned and roughly kissed me. It was messy and not particularly enjoyable because of all the teeth and tongue rolled in at the same time unskillfully, but I made all the right sounds to let him think he was the best kisser on earth.

That was when I'd turned into someone else. My transformation wasn't even when I'd gone away for a total makeover during the summer, but at that moment when Emmett expressed his attraction towards me. That was when it really occurred to me that I was wanted, lusted even. I could make anyone give me anything or do anything I wanted just because of my looks. It was a feeling I'd never experienced before and it was fucking euphoric at the moment.

And like what I'd been taught, I was going to use it right to my advantage.

I'd never actually hooked up with Emmett until three weeks later. By then he was so into me that he'd have jumped over a cliff if it meant I would do a striptease for him. When we were at a club in the next town over, Emmett accidentally revealed to me that Nathan had an older brother after a few too many beers.

He said that he was the Coffey's pride and joy and that Nathan looked up to him so much. Emmett also said that the guy was pretty private and hadn't been seen with too many girls and was quite touchy on the subject.

That was when a plan began racing in my mind.

I was going to meet this Gerald Coffey and fuck him to ruin his brother.

This was short but it needed to be.