Chapter 12

----------------------

SONG - WET THE BED - CHRIS BROWN

A little smut because you deserve it.

-----------------------

"I honestly think that this is a little pretentious." I said in all seriousness at the movie we were watching. Jason looked amused "Really? What's so pretentious about an art film?"

I turned to face him from where my head was on his lap "Are you really asking what's pretentious about an art film?" I said. "The fact that's it's called an art film is pretentious. It's literally got no clear plot but it'll win awards at Cannes and critics will call it amazing anyway because it's supposed to have some vague lesson about love."

Jason laughed "You're really opinionated you know that?" I was currently spending the night at Jason's apartment. Normally we alternated between both our places for the past two months we'd been dating but I'd been at his for the past three days since we'd had most of our dates within the area. He'd convinced me to watch some French art film but all I seemed to do was criticize it. It was a fairly nice day; the weather was actually in our favor for one of the few times I'd lived in this city but staying inside to watch a movie instead of having dinner out seemed so much more appealing.

"Really? They meet but she won't take her back? Oh what she so she sticks with the person she's unhappy with because she thinks it's the right thing? Of course there's a fireworks scene." I rambled on until the credits began rolling.

"Well at least I learned a valuable lesson tonight." Jason said facing me.

"That it was all really pretentious?" I asked in victory thinking he'd seen my point.

"That you don't appreciate good prose." He said with a laugh. I glared at him moving up to straddle his waist so that we were face to face "That was not prose. We just watched a movie about two girls who fall in love in at a duck pond after yelling at each other for no good reason. I think you need to be educated on what a good movie is."

"Really?" he raised an eyebrow.

"Yes and I'll be sure to educate you in the fine works of cinematography but right now." I moved my waist in a slow figure eight earning a hiss from Jason, "You seem to want something else taken care of."

"I honestly had no idea this would lead to sex." He said breathlessly rubbing his lips on my neck, causing several goose bumps to appear. "If I didn't know any better, I'd say those lesbians seemed to have turned you on."

I grinned widening my legs to accommodate him "I'll assure you now that what's under me right now is that turned me on. Not those." The suggestion made me shiver a little. I didn't understand how they could do it, but I can't survive without dick.

"Do you want to be on top?" Jason asked tentatively.

I'd topped only once since we'd been together but Jason seemed to enjoy it well enough. As much as I liked being the top, there was something much more intimate and a little sexier about being on the bottom. It was mostly about being held close, looking into his eyes with each and every thrust he gave.

"I want you inside me now." I whispered against his lips. My words must have had quite an effect because he roughly thrusted against me and his erection was now diamond mast hard. His eyes were hooded and I noticed how much lust was slowly overtaking.

"We should go to my room." He said in a tone that reflected his thinning patience. Gracefully, I slid off his lap and walked to the bedroom I'd become quite acquainted with in the past few months, walking slowly to torture him even more like the wicked being I was. I threw myself on his comfortable queen sized bed and closed my eyes.