Snowy Day

Today was the first snow fall of the season and everyone was excited, most of the kids in gray village were roaming around, exploring, making snowball fights and more, the residents of the castle were doing the same, all except the world's devil, who decided to stay inside. Kcalb sat and watched everyone play from a window on the top floor, and he didn't realize that he was mostly watching his god companion. Etihw was just sitting in the snow and playing with a snowball as they sat by the fountain, seeming a little less cheerful then usual. This had bothered Kcalb, but he knew it was because he wouldn't go out in the snow with them.

​Kcalb sat in a chair as he watched everyone play and have fun before it got to cold, but always keep an eye on Etihw.
That was until they had disappeared from their sitting spot. Kcalb became a little worried as he noticed they were gone and looked around for them. But he stopped as he felt someone touch his shoulder, him realizing that it was Etihw as a light rose colored on his cheeks, him looking back at them.Etihw gave him a smile "hey Kcalb, why won't you come out in the snow with us? It isn't that​ cold yet." Kcalb gave a small sigh, before he could think of a reply, they simply put the snowball they had in his hand. "there isn't a reason to stay cooped up inside all day, come on!" they said with a cheerful smile. Kcalb calmed and looked out the window once more. "if you insist on me going outside, I will. But only this once" They had smiled even wider before grabbing his hand and leading him outside.Kcalb realized that they were right, it wasn't to cold outside and the fresh air was better then in the castle room "see? isn't that bad!" they said even happier then usual as they walked over to a snow patch. He of course followed them over to the patch when he had got an idea. "hey, Eti, why not make. a snowman?" Etihw had giggled slightly, trying not to "sure! how about we make one together?" He smiled a slight bit and blushed lightly "yes that i​s a better idea."Etihw helped him with making the snowball and then helping him rolling it, they seemed even happier then they would have if he went out in the first place. they had both made a wonderful snowman and for once, Etihw could see a slight bit of happiness in Kcalb's gaze, suggesting he is enjoying the outside a bit more then he was inside. Their cheek became a light rose color, realizing that he was having more fun then if he was with everyone else or alone, meaning that they were also helping him enjoy the out doors.Guess that not only flowers can bloom.