Emalf X Ivlis (request)

NO! Yosafire! DO-

Yosafire smashed and stomped on Emalf's last pair of shades before stomping away from the flame demon angrily, leaving Emalf to his own thoughts. "i-i don't have any spares on me, e-eff'! i gotta go back to the flame world!" Emalf then teleports back into the flame world, trying to avoid anyone seeing his eyes until he can get a pair of shades to cover his cute eyes. 

"Emalf!? where are you!?" Ivlis shouted. "e-eff', Ivlis wants me, i can't let him see my eyes! he'll make fun of me! . . ." Emalf slowly walks to the throne room, keeping his eyes half closed until he enters, then closes his eyes and puts his head down as he gets closer to the throne. "u-uh, yes Lord Ivlis? y-you called?"

" why is your head down? look up!" Ivlis demanded. Emalf hesitated and lifted his head up, eyes still closed. "is it because you don't have any of your 'shades'?" Emalf hesitated once again, but then nodded. "open your eyes then Emalf. it's fine since I know how you are with your eyes." Emalf stopped short for a moment, waiting a minute or two before opening his eyes.

Emalf was slightly startled as Ivlis got off his throne and walked towards him, but before Emalf could say a word, Ivlis just ruffled up his hair a bit and smiled. "don't worry emalf, I won't tease you about your eyes, I think you're adorable either way. ♥" Emalf blushed and smiled. "u-uh, thanks Ivlis!"