Idate x Witch!Reader (request)

you walked around  Iceberg Isle, taking a look around at the strange place covered in ice. you were a young witch with your (H/L) (H/C) hair flowing in the wind. you continued to walk on the icy ground 'not way too many people around this area . . . hmm' you thought to yourself.  that's when you heard a loud shriek of terror coming from your left. you almost bolted to the source of the sound and by the time you got there, you saw a human like arctic wolf on the ground unconscious and an human like orca standing above him, smirking.

" hey! Quit it! leave him be!!!" you shouted out too the orca as he was about to hit the wolf again. "and why should I little lady?" the orca said as he looked at you. "I'll use my magic to force you to stop!" you didn't want to do anything to the orca or the wolf, just wanted the orca to stop beating the bleeding wolf. the orca thought for a moment. "fine, but if he comes after me I'll defend myself until he stops attacking me" he said with a cheshire grin.

After you got the poor wolf back to his home (or his best friend's home) you looks around to try and find the orca you saw before. eventually  you found the orca, smoking and looking out at the sea. "um, hello orca sir" he turned to look at you, getting that cheshire grin again. "yes little lady, why are you here?" you were a little scared but didn't let it get to you. "I wanted to get your name. nothing else, so don't get ideas" he simply looked back out at the sea for a moment. you began to get impatient "i asked what your n-" "Idate the orca, now you better get moving lil witch before my hunger strikes" 

even though many people said it was a bad idea, every time you saw idate (or ida as you called him) you would always go and try to chat with him. Eventually you finally got to talk to him, you got to know a bit more about the orca (author-chan too lazy to type convos, sorry!)  eventually, you developed a crush on him and began to look for him, alot. one time while talking to him you asked him to meet you on the summit, he gave you a weird look, but agreed to the meeting.

once you got to the summit, you saw idate smoking, like always. "good, you came" you said before walking over to him. "where else would i be?" "i don't know, but you like to stroll" he gave a little chuckle "true, now why did you want me to see you here?" "i-i wanted to tell you something . . . i can't think of anything past the fact i . . . kinda have a crush on you" your voice got quieter as your face got redder. "heh, good to know" the orca walks closer "you like me to~ ♥"