Licorice x child reader

(contains oc's)

  (Y/N) was sitting down in the garden by the castle, the flame demons and gray gardeners were making up for the past, especially since yinyang and silvi were threatening kcalb, etihw, and ivlis if they didn't, well........
Licorice, Ivlis's son had come along with him and silvi, but he got to bored to stay in the room so he went out to take a look around this world, staying in his child form and nomming on a lollipop.

Licorice had then stumbled upon (Y/N) as he walked into the garden, you letting out a small sigh and lying down in the flowers wodahs and yinyang had planted. Licorice thought that you seemed a little lonely and lightly kicked your shoulder, you looking up at him as he held out another lollipop for you. You took it and (Y/N) asked "hey, you look like you're from that flame world, are you?" "yea i am" he simply replied and sat down beside them.

you asked him question after question, him always answering you with simple sentences to get you quiet for a few moments before you asked another question. eventually he just grabbed your hand "you need to stop asking so many questions!" he said playfully. you just smiled a little at the playfulness.

soon enough Ivlis, Kcalb, and Etihw had decided that if the flame world didn't hurt the gray world and vice versa, then flame demons could come to the gray world and gray gardeners could go to the flame world. And soon enough Licorice had to go home with his father Ivlis and aunt Silvi (oc of mine) so you two said your goodbyes.

Over the next few weeks, you and Licorice would always go to the garden and chat and share candy etc. etc. and no one ever stopped you.