A Garden Filled Day

Etihw had decided to go to the garden to get flowers to put on Kcalb, but he promptly denied, not wanting to be covered in flowers for the day. They, of course, didn't care about Kcalb denying, so when he had left the room for a moment, they had teleported to the garden almost instantly, gathering as many flowers as they could. When Kcalb had re-entered the room and noticed them missing, he almost bolted down the stairs.Etihw had already got the flowers they needed and knew Kcalb was coming to try and stop them, so they started making a chain of flowers. By the time Kcalb got there, they had almost finished the chain and looked at him with a smirk and a mischievous look in their eye. Kcalb then realized, run away, or be covered in a shower of flowers that he would get teased about.Kcalb was just about to turn around and bolt, but Etihw had got some of the flowers tangled in his horns. He realized there was no point in running, so he just sat down crisscross with his arms folded over his chest. Etihw's smirk grew wider as they just started wrapping the flower chain around him, already planning to get him caught in them. Their plan worked, having enough flowers wrapped around him, Kcalb could barely move.Etihw smiled and sat in his lap. "Is the king of demons having trouble escaping my flowers?" They teased softly. Kcalb flustered "N-No, I just don't feel like trying to" he somehow managed to say, blushing darkly. To Etihw, his denying sentence was just cute words, and they had a twinkle of amusement in their eye. "You're adorable Kcalb." they were enjoying this and thinking of making him fluster even more.
Kcalb, already wanting to flee, denied in a mumble of words, and again they were just cute sounds to the god. Etihw hugged Kcalb tightly "don't worry, I'm just teasing you, but you are cute <3." Kcalb hid himself in the fur of his cape, hearing her words made him even more blushy and shy "N-No, I-I'm not cut-te" he managed to stutter out. Etihw smiled wider, placing a small flower crown on their head and moving the fur of his cape to make his face visible "you may be the devil, but you're a cute one at that, and I love you for it. <3""l-love you to"this is a cute pair I must say, almost as cute as Kcalb