Random Disappearing

Kcalb was pacing in the throne room, unable to sit no matter how much or who tried. He was pacing because all day Etihw was gone and hadn't showed anywhere. this was scaring Kcalb since he thought his god had got lost or captured or something along those lines. He had searched the castle looking for them but to no avail. Kcalb was getting paranoid about them not showing up anywhere.

Wodahs had helped Kcalb search, but neither of them had seen them anywhere, Kcalb decided to search out of the castle. Wodahs asking him not to since they would turn up adventually, but Kcalb was well out the door before he began speaking. as Kcalb roamed around the world, he asked others if they have seen them, but none had. Kcalb became even more paranoid and began searching the forest, unable to stop moving, that was until he noticed a small snoring noise emitting from the forest.Kcalb had almost knew exactly who it was and went towards the noise until he found they lazy god, sleeping by a cherry blossom tree.

 He almost instantly relaxed and walked over to them, sitting down beside them. Etihw had snuggled against him as soon as he sat down, seeming very cold. Kcalb gave the small god his cape to warm up, them snuggling it as soon as they got it and settled.Kcalb had blushed darkly, but pulled them into his lap, them snuggling into his chest quickly Kcalb had simply smiled softly and closed his eyes gently,starting to fall asleep as he held the snoozing god in his arms, already thinking of them, he fell asleep, having dreams of them.

maybe them disappearing wasn't all bad