A Blooming Black Rose Of A Devil

Most of the snow disappearing, Etihw and Kcalb decided to take a walk around and look for any blooming flowers. as they arrive at the garden by the castle, they notice 5 blooming flowers. 1 is a pink tulip, the next a red rose, one at the cliff is an orange four petal flower, one is a white tulip and the last is a partially bloomed black rose by them. "hey Kcalb, that black rose reminds me of you" Etihw says cheerfully. "oh, how does it?" Kcalb asks, wondering what they mean, them giving a simple playful grin "you are like a black rose and that was is starting to bloom just like you!"Kcalb flusters at that statement and looks away, not wanting them to see his face. he realized quickly what they meant by "blooming." He then noticed the white tulip and walked over to it, picking it and walking back to etihw. they blushed as he gave them the tulip, them taking it carefully. Kcalb gave a shy small smile and hugged them "for a perfect god like you" him whispering gently.

Etihw blushed darkly and was absolutely stunned at what he was saying and doing. they hesitantly hugged him back and flustered being shy. Kcalb just blushed and nuzzled their shoulder "you're right about me blooming eti" this made the god fluster even more "wh-what, happened to m-make yo-ou like this?" they stuttered. he simply replied "you are what made me like this silly" before he took their hand and led them back to the castle.After a little while, the god calmed down and sat with their devil, him acting like he was before. Kcalb looked at them and gave them his cape after they shivered "here, you seem a little cold." They smiled and snuggled the cape "thanks my devil." they said then flumped against his side. he blushes and wraps an arm around their shoulder and hugs them. "anything for my adorable god."who says that people can't change?