Satanick x Witch!Reader

Ivlis, an air head flame devil you knew, came to you and began to complain once again after he got bullied again " (Y/N) he just won't leave me alone!" you always wondered what was bad about Satanick, Fumus said he was annoying and Ivlis down right hated him. but you wanted to meet him and see if they were right about him. "Ivlis, will you take me to meet this 'Satanick'?"

Ivlis had agreed to take you to Satanick, but left instantly. "he's lucky i'm a witch and can get back later" you mumbled to yourself. then you saw the purple horned devil, arguing with Fumus about his working habits and how he should go with him to annoy ivlis since it's funner then doing paperwork. "um, hello mister Satanick, Fumus." Satanick looked over at you, you were a strong witch with (H/L) (H/C) and (F/C) outfit you wore everyday. 

"hello (Y/N)" Fumus said before returning to his paperwork. "hello! who are you~?" Satanick said with obvious intentions. "(Y/N), I came to see you Mr. Satanick" "well well, that's nice to hear~" the perverted devil walked closer to you, making you take a step back. "wanna go to my room and . . . 'talk'~?" he said with a wink and perverted grin. "uh. why can't we talk here?" you questioned, curious. "c'mon, let's just go in my room for a while . . . alone~"  

You just about left at that moment, realizing what he wanted to do, but decided against it. "I-I'd rather stay out here" you said, inching closer to Fumus. "now now, come here~" Satanick said before grabbing you. "~no need to worry~" He smirked, but with that smirk, there is much need to worry. "to my room~!" he said cheerfully before taking you away to his room.

Let's just say, you had a fun night ;)