Zilaphar

Name; " I'm Zilaphar RazingGod
The god of Hellhounds. Honestly how can you not know that by now? If this is gonna be a whole annoying process then I'll just kill you here, no? Ok then I'll tell you something new, I'm the Newly appointed god of Nekos. Found out they have to have a god or else they will be missing a head sooner or later."

Nick names; "Whew ok, that's a hard one, uhhh well there's Drondr- elf name for hellhound", "Aliusim'Ka- dwarf name for hellhound", and.... Zila... Yeah I think that's it, oh and Zil."

Key points;...
" If I wanted to say what my key points about myself were I'd say uhh... I'm a master trainer. I can train anyone in anything to do with fighting or magic...provided you have some skill with them already."

Packs;...
" @hellhoundxgodxpack... I have half a dozen packs that have signed up under my banner.... Soooo, I'm not gonna waist my time saying them all."

Rank;...
" describe my rank? Hmm, Hellhound Master Trainer for sure, Alpha obviously, assassin when I need to be, one-man army if I feel like killing people on a Monday."

Sex;
"Male, and very active... Oh that's not what you meant..."

Powers;
" hmmmm... Let's start with the ones I've stolen from others..... fire, lightning, invisibility, magic resistance breaker, healing, paralyzing, acid bite, strength, speed, control elements, mind reading, can summon anything just about, magic deflection, and the ability to drain other people of their powers and take them for myself. Never really use most of them, just portals and mostly anything to do with water since it hurts if I touch it....and alot more.... I'm just too lazy to talk about them all.... Next question..."

Description;
Hellhound: "9'10", fit, and deadly. Pretty much all purple."

Human form; " purple eyes, black infernal Galaxy Armor, godly glow, 8'11"."

-Mate;
" @Dark_Creatures , Warla. The world's greatest mate, mother, and companion. She's been here though it all. The mother of my kids. And the holder of my heart."

-Assistant; "Hellfire, tho, he stopped talking to me

-Assistant; "Hellfire, tho, he stopped talking to me. Made me a little upset, so I slaughtered his family. Then put him to work in the mines..... Soooo I guess I need a new assistant.... Hmmmm."

Pups I care for;
"Zyria @NewbornHellhoundPup
Zavaeir, my oldest son,
Ronan and Elzark, the Troublesome two, they are mean to each other for some reason, remind me to send Elzark to bed later, him and his new mate are always keeping me up when I could be sleeping. Ronan on the other hand, he's a good kid, kinda shy and a loner but he's good.
Then there's Kena and Ausul, these two girls.... One has a mate, the other wants to kill me for mentioning she should get one... Kena is just like her mother, she's a kind hearted young woman, Ausul is kinda more like me, she will do what she needs to, to get what she wants."