Elzark

Name: "Elzark RazingGod. Remember it well. I rarely tell anyone, something twice."

Age; "doesn't matter."

Description; "here's a thought, imagine every powerful being ever to exist. Ok now imagine all that power in one person. Now put him in armor, and hand him a sword, And you got me. Think of me as the guy that gods look up to. Now at first you might think of my father.... But well.... He's soon to out live his days. He can just go settle down a live a happy life. But that throne.... WILL. Be. Mine."

Race; "I'm a hellhound, well hellhound and god, kinda a super breed. Both my parents are gods. My father, god of hellhounds. My mother, goddess of War in its purest form. And my father is a hellhound, my mother can also shift into a giant wolf that is on fire.... Sooo.... Yeah, there's that."

Mate;
"Destiny... One of the only people I can trust." ( Dark_Creatures )

Powers;"Think; anything daddy can do, I can do better."

Skills;

He is known to arena watchers as The Deadric Champion. Granted no one knows that the deadric champion is Elzark. The names are kept separate except by the only two who knows who he really is.

His armor has protected him from every kind of damage.

He has battled the creator of the worlds, and won.

His armor hides his power, his scent, and his whole body. That's how he keeps it all a secret.

Weapons;

Deadric Blades:- These blades are the only two of its kind. The origins are unknown. The number of people who have fought with these swords can be shown, on one finger. They are harder than star dust, cannot be broken, can't be melted, can't be changed or controlled in any way except by their true owner.
Materials- UNKNOWN

Deadric Daggers:- These daggers were found in a tomb locked by beings more powerful than a mind could imagine. Said to have been with the set of armor, two swords, and a spear that had been robbed from the tomb before it was sealed. All 5 of them are possessed with the power to magically appear back in the sheath after they are thrown or left some where for a few seconds.
Materials- UNKNOWN

Deadric Spear of The Inferno:- This spear is truly a word of art even for its crafters, it's barbed head his made with poison forged into the metal. Only the one who has finished all the inferno's fury trials can hold it, any one else will feel pain like they have never experienced, and in mere seconds they will turn to dust. Every weapon like this was made by the same being that made the armor. Each one can stand up to Zilaphar's or Zavaeir's Star Dust Blades. But this spear is possibly the most powerful thing to be held by anyone or anything. Other more powerful weapons exist, but they just wait for their true owners to pick them up.
Materials- UNKNOWN

Back story:
He's lived with his father and his mother his whole life, he's knows languages that only the ones who created gods knew. He's studied tactics of every battle situation. He goes in the streets and plays a few games with other hellhounds and humans. The Black Diamond Castle has been his home and training grounds. He's spent years in time loops that allowed him to master the arts of dragon riding, mounted combat, traps, spell counters, and mastering the arts of true inner peace. His uses with weapons have been built up to levels above his father's. To many he's known as Elzark. To any who watch the arena, he's known as The Deadric Champion.

The Deadric Champion Back Story:

The Deadric Champion, is a well known figure. His blade has slaughtered anyone who as stepped on the arena with him. He seems to enjoy the art of the kill. His armor was said to have been a being of such immense power, that the very armor it poured so much time into crafting, was never able to wear the armor, instead the armor swallowed it making it powered by the soul of the being. Eons later, a group of Deadric gods found this, said suit of armor. They tried hard to make something that would be as strong as it. Not one was successful. They settled for making armor from their own souls to try and shape it like the armor. This in fact, they did manage. 27 sets of armor that look like the suit they tried to replicate. When these sets of armor came to Zilaphar though many wars, and trades, he set 25 sets in his armory. Granted Zilaphar's armor was better, he liked the look. But The Deadric Champion, he has the true set. The original suit. Truth be told he named it Deadric armor because that's what it looked like. The true suit is harder than star dust. It cannot be taken off by anyone except the owner, if it is attempted, well... Many have turned into pools of goo trying to just undo the chin strap.

The neck of the armor is made with a scale like metal that is the same to the rest of the armor making it just as hard. The chest plate his ridged so blades are forced to glide off. The shoulders are pointed to go though any material if pushed hard enough. The gauntlets are sharp, each point is like a blade. One punch could pop a hole in star dust armor like it was paper. But isn't thick enough to punch though whole yard thick of star dust metal. The greaves are made so that any below the belt hits would only rattle the armor, not any real damage to any vital organs. The boots are made special with the tips as sharp as arrows so a side kick can slide right though a skull, helmet and all. The shield is rarely ever seen, but when it is.... It's attached onto the armor like its apart of the forearm. Big enough to block attacks and slick enough to recoil a blade that hits it to flick back and stab the holder.