Aeon

This gentleman puts you in mind of a mysterious monolith. He has almond-shaped black and red eyes that are like two flames. His luxurious, wavy, onyx hair is short and is worn in an utilitarian style. He is short and has an athletic build. His skin is light. He has large hands and large feet. His wardrobe is attractive, and is completely black and red.

________________

Name;

Aeon Witchtalon

Role;

Rear guard of The god of Hellhounds.

Race;

Human

Age;

Immortal

Mate;

Dark_Creatures Ausul  ^-^

Powers;

Lightning, portals, can summon Level 75 Deadra 5 times per day.

Skills;

He wields 2 longswords

He is ready to react to anything

His voice will stop girls hearts.

Weapons;

The Sword of Aeons, which is enchanted to regenerate health, turns blood to ash once stabbed into a enemy.

Material- Old Kingdom Sky Metal

Avo's Tear, which is enchanted to act like a ward to magic or anything that is flying at the wielder.

Material- Reinforced White Ebony

Assassin's Katana, this blade will easily slice through enemy armor.

Material- Refined Hell Metal

Other info;

Aeon has bathed in The River Styx. (If you don't know what that is then.... Shame on you. But I'll still put a section in about it.)

River Styx;

"Anyone who bathes in the River Styx will be gifted with the strength, power, speed, and near invincibility of Achilles. The only spot where one who has bathed in the River Styx is vulnerable is in their Achilles' Heel, a spot of the bather's choosing which will keep them grounded to the real world and their mortal life after they bathe in the river. If the person doesn't focus on that point while bathing in the river, their soul will be incinerated, washed away in the current."

Source- camphalfblood.wikia.com/wiki/River_Styx