Dakota

Name: Dakota Fallen

Race: Hellhound

Hellhound color: blue

Rank: General

Personality: kind, eager, and dominate to those under him.

Description (human): Dakota is 5'11" tall. He has a muscular. He wears medium armor that protects the vital areas. He had a long blue cape with the hellhound symbol on it. The front of his armor has his family crest on it. His face is soft with hazel-blue eyes. His short brown hair and his scar under his chin makes him look respectable.

Description (hellhound):
A demonic looking dog with white eyes and alternating blue fur. This form is rarely seen bit happily shown if asked for.

Weapons:
he carries a rose thorn blade, which he never used. It is a white blade with green Handle and red guard, it has a green gem in the hilt. Anyone cut by it will be poisoned.

His family sword called, the harbinger of blood. Is a ancient hellhound blade used my one of the original pack members in the dragon war. This blade has a golden guard and grey fur for the handle, the hilt has a yellow diamond in it and the blade is a strong silver color, which is hellhound gold just tempered to the silver color. It has many nicks in the blade from battles. It provides a light in dark areas and is used for most spells that Dakota has. The blade has its own source of power.

Spells:
Portals, fire balls, and the Zalephar's death warrant.