Maliki

Name:
Maliki Dragonbone

Arena name:
The Tower

Sex:
Male

Race:
Aaronic Hellhound. (Green)

Age:
approximately 200~250 years old

Height:
7'2"

Weight:
425lbs

Facial features:
Dark Green eyes with a small scruff of a beard. He has a scar on his inner nose if his eye from where he got cut. His dark long black hair. Other than the scar he had soft features as if he was a 20 year old man.

Personality:
He is obedient, Loyal, Sinister,and Trustworthy.

Classification:
Arena Master (range, and Melee, with slight summoning knowledge.)

Armor:
This guy wears black diamond armor, with a black mythil suit under it. The armor is made so that blades will bounce off due to the enchanted diamond armor.

Enchantment: Self regenerative diamond which is strengthened to take most hits.

Active strengths:
Is immune to any and all forms of heat.

Is immune to anything that would effect his soul.

Passive:
Bone Bender: He can manipulate bones to form/deform into anything he can imagine.

Gas Controller: He is able to manipulate gasses to distract and weaken his enemies.

Lightning Vortex: He can shoot lightning bolts, and storms of chain lightning from his hands.

Race Ability:
He can open portals to wherever he's been, or he can portal to someone he knows.

Weapons:

Grocks: Enchanted titanium blade. This blade can fire balls of fire from its tip. To any who are cut by this blade, they are drained of a decent size of their energy/strength.

Draken Dagger: Black silver and Black carbon blade. This dagger is made for sliding into small areas, catching heavy blades, and extremely fast use.

Spells:

Bound bow: summons a spectral bow which cuts down to the soul with its arrows.

Back story:
This lone fighter, once served in the great hellhound army. But was honorably discharged for his victory at Tako Valley. This being the battle where only 3 warriors took on a army the numbers well in the hundred thousands. He was a adopted child he knew nothing of his family. Therefore he figured he was alone in the world. He has very few friends, he is a very high class gentleman. He has taken many dragon riding lessons from his friends. He may be a fighter but he looks for a day where he doesn't have to fight.