Talon

Name:
Talon RazingGod

Arena name:
Flipper

Sex:
Male

Race:
A god and goddess offspring.

Age:
approximately 17 years old

Height:
8'1"

Weight:
179lbs

Facial features:
Dark Red eyes with a soft and gentle face. His dark long red hair which he got from his mother. Other than the smooth and intelligent voice, he seems like a very handsome young man.

Personality:
He is so completely stubborn.

Classification:
Arena champion

Armor:
This guy wears a odd armor style that is said to have gotten from his mother, the goddess of war.

Armor: This guy wears a odd armor style that is said to have gotten from his mother, the goddess of war

Enchantment: glowing red fire shield around the body of the wearer.

Active strengths:
Is immune to any and all forms of heat.

Is immune to anything that would effect his soul.

Passive:
Balance Breaker: He can be granted a extremely power aura which powers him making his speed and agility increased by 135% for a small amount of time.

•Violent Calgo: He can shift whatever he is wearing into a purple colour providing the benefits of hellhound fur.

Lightning Vortex: He controls the god flames. Blue and red flames that spark with red lightning.

Race Ability:
He can open portals to wherever he's been, or he can portal to someone he knows.

His hair will randomly catch on fire when he is angry. Giving him a higher strength level.

Weapons:

Indigo Vale: a small vile which supplies a few bits of titanium sparkles which are able to be controlled by only the wielder. These multiply and can form any weapon or armor giving them random effects.

Spells:

Bound Blade: Summons a ghostly blade which passes through metals and only damages the soul.

Back story:
This lone fighter, once was the star of the arena. He fought along side his older brother Elzark in the war of worlds. In which they two held off a whole planet size army using only their powers and weapons. The army eventually gave up after losing nearly 2 billion troops. 1,735,974,031  dead and 63,273,919 wounded. Elzark had a scratch on his helmet, and talon ended with only 1 bullet graze mark on his armored forearm.