Dovagr

"I'm the god among mortal, you are but scum among hairs." -Zilaphar

Name: Dovagr the Shadow

Race: Hellhound

Human form:
Dovagr is about 8 feet tall with smooth purple armor, covered with gold trimming. This is hardened Lowoga metal, making it second to only star dust. He's seen with a Long spear that is known for turning into a blade or a magical staff in seconds.

Hellhound form:
Never has been seen.

Armor:
Dovagr wears thick dark adamandite plates armor on top of a set of light weight vibradium support plates. All on top of a air tight mithril chain mail suit. Thus armor is enchanted to make it so no outer force can control or effect him. His armor is super highly heat resistant. (Temps up to 75,000°C) while the dark adamandite makes it so magnetism doesn't effect any lower levels of armor or itself. The whole suit weights around 300lbs while not effecting his blurring speeds.

He is known to carry a giant shield which is made to absorb all kinds energy that hits it. It is light but large due to its mithril design.

Powers at creation: 1

Powers at creation:
1.)Dovagr can open portals instantaneously (1.4 seconds) to anywhere he's seen, or heard. This only requires a thought and a small amount of energy. (10 charges)

2.) Dovagr has the dark holy seal ability. Which turns the sky into a dark cloud as and anything under this darkness is hit with the power of a million suns. They will be melted within seconds. (2 charges per week)

3.) since Dovagr is a Hellhound he is completely resistant to heat of any kind. (Passive ability.)

4.) also since Dovagr is a hellhound his soul and mind cannot be tampered with. souls do not effect him effect him. All Hellhounds have this ability. (Passive ability.)

5.) water magic does not effect Dovagr blood since his blood is super heated plasma. Cools within seconds outside of the body. (Passive ability.)

Mate: yes

Powerful Spells available:

Warla's Deathly calm- (2)
This magical style focuses on both flesh and the mind. It requires emotional calm. This spell creates a light so bright it burn physical, and spiritual eyes. No one is safe from this unless they close their eyes and still look away and cover their face.

Ronan's Holy Sun Seal- (1)
This magical style focuses on light, specifically using it to create mass destruction. This spell brings the sun(s) directly on to the target. Burning their flesh and melting their bones unless they are of a special hellhound breed. This takes only a few minutes.

Zivec's Unrelenting Defense- (2)
This magical style focuses on death energy, specifically using it to defend oneself. It requires a gemstone of diamond. This spell makes a barrier around the caster's body that lets the strike inflict the attacker instead of the defender, by making a million invisible portals all over the body connecting them to the attacker. Only the word "Halo." Must be said to use it. Takes 0.6 seconds to fully activate. Lasts around 3 minutes. The caster cannot use any weapons while spell is activated, and only simple spells can be used.

Zalephar's Death Warrant- (1)
This magical style focuses on power of life. Specifically transferring it to another being or object that can hold power. It requires touching the person/being and the other person/object. Also requires a soul gem on the caster's person. Also requires a word of power. This spell is used to move power, life sources into another person or object. Power sources can be anything from grass, to machines, to beings. Takes around 30 seconds to complete transfer, the source, if a being, it will be crippled. During this time, all muscle will be locked and unable to control. Organs do not function properly and will act opposite to what they are suppose to act, and bones will stiffen and also lock in place. If connection is broken between caster and the source of power, the power will be reduced to only a faction ( 1/10th of normal power) making spells, abilities, or movements slower by at the least 60% the normal speed.

Simple spells:

Immolation Homing Blast- (5)
A plasma ball of hell flys from the caster's hand to a given target following the target's movement.

Fire clone- (2)
Creates a clone of fire, this clone is not solid but does burn instead.

Fire storm- (3)
Creates spiraling blue flames that leave a black smoke screen in a 30 foot radius around the caster. This flame shield lasts for 3 minutes.

Acid spray- (5)
This allows for the user to summon acid from their hand which will melt through most any normal metals.