One

"Y-you waited?"

"Yes."

And he flashes his boxish smile at me before saying, "Don't bother about being my girlfriend, okay?

Wait a little more. In a couple of years time, i'll make you my wife Min Hyera."

I still blush at the memory of that night. Though it was just a month ago, the way he said it was like he really meant it.

Aish, Kim Taehyung!

I am now working as a freelance photographer. By that i mean, taking photographs of Bangtan Boys and upload it on the net. Aside from that, I'm also a major in design. From websites to album covers, but never in fashion; i suck at it.

But enough of me.

From our meeting at the event, we managed to catch up a little bit. Same goes to Yoongi. He left our house to pursue his career a week after i graduated. I got busy with applications and that's the main reason why we rarely talk, except for special occasions. But not once did we mention about the others, we're just glad to see each other.

My one and only swaeg oppa, Min Yoongi.

We're having a mini reunion later in conjunction of new years celebration. It's going to bring back many memories since it's going to be at that same house we've been hanging out together a few years back. Since it's also Yoongi's house, their manager won't be tagging along. We have the whole night to ourselves.

"Waaa Hyesun-ah! You grew taller!!"

Hyesun ran and crashed into Taehyung's arms as they finally meet since a few years of growing apart. They're more like a father and his daughter, reunited after a very long time.

Night finally came and we're outside at the usual spot; snacks and drinks in hand. It's perfect. The four of us, the star-filled sky, the breezy air. It could've been better if Sunhi is here with us right now.

"How's Sunhi?" Jimin asked as if he have powers to read minds.

"The usual clumsy. I heard she passed her test with flying colours. Oh and she said British guys are quite the hottie, so don't worry she'll be good."

Jimin's eyes widen and the four of us laugh, like good old days.

Sunhi is in the UK, working her ass off to be an urban interior designer. I've seen her designs and what i can say is that they're beautiful. No wonder she passed all of her tests.

To be honest, i miss this warm feeling. It's different. When you have your loving brother, and understanding brothers as well as the person you love beside you, it feels like there won't be a thing that's going to ruin your life. It all seems to be perfect.

We talked about everything. From the time we last spent together, the days we didn't see or even talk to each other till the day we met up at the event. We were a complete 5 but Sunhi is travelling with her family and I wish she's here with us so badly.

~

I'm free after 3. Ice cream?

I know it's kind of dangerous to be going out for ice cream with an idol but don't idols need time for high school friends too?

Last night was unforgettable. Since Taehyung and I made it clear that we are now dating, i guess he couldn't get enough of my face.

We bought ice creams and walked to the park.

"How was practice?"

"It was tiring!! But now that I've seen you, i'm okay," he said and smiles widely at me; his creepy derp smile that i love.

Our tracks stop and both of us looked at each other. We're the only ones at the park since it's 3 and the sun is still high up.

"Do you hear that?"

"Yeah.. What is that?"