Two

"You hear that?" Taehyung asked. We looked around looking for the source of the sound. That sound of a crying kid.

We instinctively part ways in order to look for the poor kid.

"Yah!" I heard Taehyung and ran towards him. He crouched and stood up a moment later with a crying little boy in his embrace. The boy looks healthy and well dressed, except for the part where his clothes and parts of his body are covered in dirt. He must've lost his parents anywhere in the last 12 hours.

"Aigoo. Don't cry, don't cry! You like ice cream?" Taehyung said in his warm, assuring voice. The boy who is now crying a little less slowly nod at Taehyung's question.

"Good boy. Come, let's go get your ice cream."

We headed home after going shopping for the little one's clothes. He was calm having accompanied by Taehyung. We're heading to the police station tomorrow since it's pretty late and we have to feed ourselves and the boy.

"Il Mingook" the boy said as we sat at the dinner table.

"Il Mingook? Is that your name?" Taehyung asked and wiped the tomato sauce on the child's face earning a smile and a furious nod.

~

It has been a week since we found Mingook in the park. I'm glad that mom, dad and Hyesun accepts his presence in the house. Taehyung and the other of BTS have been coming frequently to spend time with him. We're like a one big family, it's beautiful.

The police called, Taehyung got permission to go out to settle some stuff so we are now on our way to the police station.

Documents showed that Mingooks parents have been coming in and out of the country. Almost too frequently too. The police already gave them notice about where their sons' whereabouts are, the only thing left to do is to wait for them.

Back from the police station, the three of us went to an amusement park.

"I've always wanted to come here with you," Taehyung said, tightening his hold on my hand and continued, "but this is even better, we've got a kid with us! Our son." he lift Mingook and smile sheepishly at the little boy.

Our son.

It was beautiful. Getting to watch them have so much fun, laugh.. like they have no worries at all in this world.

"Omma! Let's go ride that!" Mingook pointed over to a ferris wheel. The lights on it have just been turned on and colourful lights shone bright in the dead of night. I was stunned, both by the beauty of the view and by Mingook calling me 'omma'.

I looked back and saw Taehyung walking over towards us and lifted Mingook up. "I told him to call you 'omma'," he smiles his box-ish smile and we went on the ferris wheel.

"Will you be okay?"

"What do you mean?"

"You know we're going out for tours and stuff for a few months.. will you be okay looking out for Mingook while i'm away?"

"Oh, sometimes I forgot that you're a busy man," I smile weakly. "But, don't worry. I'll be okay. I still have mom and dad." I squeezed his hand reassuringly.

Mingook is on Taehyung's lap, amazed by the beauty of the night sky and the city lights. He has the same expression as Taehyung which makes me quirk up a small smile.

Two weeks later, I received some good news and I hope Taehyung would be okay with the decision that I'm making.

I'm coming to pick you up at 8. Wear something nice and we'll be sending Mingook off to the studio, the hyungs misses him so much.

Where is he taking me? Without Mingook? Well, I think this would be a great opportunity to break the news to him.

~

Taehyung took me to a very, very fancy restaurant. Can't believe he's a hopeless romantic... that talks to lobsters.

I'm in love with a very weird guy.

We're done eating and the waiter collects the last of our empty plates.

"Taehyung-ah, I have something to tell you."

He shots his head up. He was still chewing but paused and looked at me wide eyed. He blinks twice before continuing to chew and nods his head slowly, reaching for the glass of water.

"I'm.. um.. I..."

It took me a while to say the words. I suck at telling people news with the right words. Taehyung gulped down the whole glass of water and cleared his throat. Before i could finish my sentence, he says

"Please don't tell me you're breaking up with me. Please, Hyera."